Hi Anyone with good reviews?

Replies

• wishiwerefit
    Options
    bump:)
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Her butt is flat. Get Brazil Butt Lift instead.
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    Oh!
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    anybody else?
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Im doing the butt bible with Pauline Nordine. Shes so funny <3
  • smcwilliams516
    smcwilliams516 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It is a challenging workout, but with all of Jillian's workouts, it targets the whole body with a focus on B and T. I enjoy Jillian for my core/strength training days, but not so much for cardio workouts. Good luck!!
  • wishiwerefit
    Options
    thanking u.. seeking more replies
  • furenaef
    furenaef Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Her butt is flat. Get Brazil Butt Lift instead.

+1
  • lizzie1030
    Options
    I have most of her workouts. This is not my favorite. Some of the moves are a little weird and awkward. I prefer No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. They are both about 50 minutes long. Also her kickbox fastfix is good if you are looking for shorter workouts, but some of the sequences are a little hard to follow.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Loved the program and it really helped m booty....Also Youtube Butt Bible...Love that one to..
  • darkchocolate_78
    Options
    I'm doing it now and have been for about 4 weeks and I can already see a difference. She's tough and it hurts but she gets the job done.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    LOVED the Jillian Michaels butt and thighs, I really felt it after the first level, and couldn't even do all the moves. There are 3 levels, so I have some work to do!
  • aryastark8
    aryastark8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love this workout! It's really challenging, but also really fun. The challenge in some of the moves is what keeps me interested. You just can't get bored with it. It's not just the physical challenge, but also keeping balance, doing the move correctly. I really like it that she goes beyond the standard squats and lunges to keep it interesting. I still can't do the whole workout in one go, not even level 1. Can do about 3/4 of it. But you can feel the results right away. Some moves are so challenging it's hard to believe they are physically doable! But I'm having fun trying to do it. A great video.
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Im doing the butt bible with Pauline Nordine. Shes so funny <3

Me too! & I have never tired of listening to Pauline. She cracks me up as well.
  • diamondwithin
    Options
    I tried this back in the summer, only did it for two weeks on level 1 every other day and i was also doing 30DS. The workout is awesome, you can really feel it and see it working on your lover body, my inner thighs and bum felt stronger. My bum actually looked a little bit more lifted after doing this. Its challenging but defiantly do-able for a beginner, you just need to keep at it and eventually you will adapt :)
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I can barely do 15mins of Level 1 before my legs become jelly and I litteraly fall on the floor. But like someone else said, she does do cardio and others stuff, so you aren't just doing squats and lunges. In regards to Brazil Butt Lift, this is another comprehensive program in that Leandro has you doing cardio, abs, strength training dvds on different days but I find his workouts to be more fun and time flies. I hate those dance-y type workouts but I really loved this one. The next day I felt sore everywhere, especially my waist and butt. If budget is something you are working with, go with JM since her dvd is about $10.
  • nikkiellie01
    nikkiellie01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Gobline
    Gobline Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love all Jillian Michaels workouts and I do Killer Buns and Thighs at least once a week.
    I rotate her workouts to mix it up and they definitely do work for toning up and slimming down all areas.

If you're looking to build muscle and bulk up then you need to do a programme that incorporates some heavy weights.

I'm doing level 3 of Killer Buns and it is hard work. :)
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    2 words; DO IT.
    you wont regret it, promise. :)
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 2 and I found it very tough (Level 1 not so much). I like to rotate the workouts so this is another nice addition to the JM workouts I already have. My favourite is NMTZ, I love the weights, but this one was definitely very good.