Hey 40 somethings.....

Options

Replies

• Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Im 47 and have been here for a year and half now. Since I have started exercising regularly and losing weight I feel like I am in my early 30s. Add me if you like.
  • Jaywass72
    Jaywass72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just sent my friend request! I am 40 something and need all the support I can get!
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Would love to add some 40+ gainers-maintainers
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Oohh!!! The 40 somethings are HOT!!! I just turned 42, anyone can add me :D I like to have fun, and cuss sometimes...so if that doesn't offend you...add away!
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    48 here feel free to add me
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 this year, log every day and try to be an inspiration to all :)

ETA : Feel free to add me :)
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...always looking for more support and friends to support...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    46 at Christmas, made my weight-loss goals and here for fitness and be around my friends here. 550 day logging streak, happy to accept any friends in their 40's :-)
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    41 and proud of it :) Maybe we could start our own 40 something group..... :)
  • luv_2_lift
    luv_2_lift Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just turned 44 and this is my first time to reply to a board. Found out about MFP a few months ago and would love to add some friends to share in the journey to fitness and better health.
  • tigtigs
    tigtigs Posts: 52
    Options
    40...and going strong! Anyone feel free to add me as well!! :-)
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    41 and just joined. I have logged 2 days. I found the app in the google app store and it lead me to this site. I am hoping that it will help me stick to my fitness goal. I have been exercising but not really keeping track of my food intake. In just the 2 days I have logged my food I can see how bad I was doing.
    I am currently training to be a Hot Hula Fitness instructor. I have taught Hula classes before and since I love this workout so much, I figure if I am an instructor it will make me stay regular.
  • robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and have been on for almost 3 months now, anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • dev5254
    dev5254 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    41 here, 42 in about 6 weeks. Feel free to add me. I have only been using for about 8 weeks but I have been doing better with this than attempts I've made on my own. I love reading the great advice on this site from people who are actually doing it!
  • cheriew68
    cheriew68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 44 married, Mother of 2 kids trying to loss too! Anyone wants to friend would love the support!
  • ene4
    ene4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 48 and an on again off again logger who is ready to stick with it for the next 20 pounds.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    40 yr old mom of three here. Measuring and logging EVERYTHING, exercising regularly and visiting MFP many times a day! :)
  • nagniho
    nagniho Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sending request. Would love to have more 40+ crowd to hang out with:-)
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    41, I'll take some new friends!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    48 in two weeks...yowzers...