98 Pounds Lost

Options
NJL13500
NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
Hopefully the pictures will work.

Highest weight was in 2007. I was in a very unhappy marriage and felt out of control. The result was a weight of 232.4 pounds.

IMG_0136-11.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

I decided to do something about my weight and lost 25 pounds. My husband at the time told me that he was moving out. I couldn't focus on my weight any longer.

A few months went by and I wanted to start dating again. I lost another 22 pounds and ended up around 180. I met a wonderful man and we began dating. We went out to eat a lot and gained 10 "happy pounds" back and went back up to 190. My size 12 clothes were getting tight and I didn't want to end up even bigger again.

DSC00070.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I started MFP again in February of 2012 and exercised just about every day. I logged everything, even if it was bad. I've lost 56 more pounds and can see my muscles now. I love it. I'm down to a size 2/4 depending on the brand.

photo1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I currently weigh 134 and want to lose the last 2 pounds to hit the 100 mark. The last few pounds have been slow, but worth it.

I can't seem to get the pictures to work in the posting, but you can see my profile pictures. The picture with my 2 kids is my highest weight, the floral dress is around 180, and the other pictures are in the 130's.

Replies

• Dom4less
    Dom4less Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Highest weight was in 2007. I was in a very unhappy marriage and felt out of control. The result was a weight of 232.4 pounds.

IMG_0136-11.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

I decided to do something about my weight and lost 25 pounds. My husband at the time told me that he was moving out. I couldn't focus on my weight any longer.

A few months went by and I wanted to start dating again. I lost another 22 pounds and ended up around 180. I met a wonderful man and we began dating. We went out to eat a lot and gained 10 "happy pounds" back and went back up to 190. My size 12 clothes were getting tight and I didn't want to end up even bigger again.

DSC00070.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I started MFP again in February of 2012 and exercised just about every day. I logged everything, even if it was bad. I've lost 56 more pounds and can see my muscles now. I love it. I'm down to a size 2/4 depending on the brand.

photo1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I currently weigh 134 and want to lose the last 2 pounds to hit the 100 mark. The last few pounds have been slow, but worth it.

WTG!!! you don't look the same at all. Simply AWSOME!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pics but you look beautiful in your profile pic!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics either. :sad: Really wanted to--but I'm proud of you!
  • FruityGoddess
    FruityGoddess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you are stunning and inspirational, way to take control of y our happiness!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB! YOU LOOK AMAZING! YOU WILL WIN THE BATTLE!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for sharing. Reminds me not to quit! :smile:
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options

IMG_0136-11.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

photo1.jpg

I can't seem to get the pictures to work in the posting, but you can see my profile pictures. The picture with my 2 kids is my highest weight, the black bathing suit and floral dress are around 180, and the other pictures are in the 130's.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great!! Keep up the good work x
  • committowalk
    committowalk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. I would love to have success anything like yours. My highest weight was 217 and I would like to get to 130's. GREAT JOB. Thanks for sharing
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I know just how good your feeling now!! Congrats : )
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the kind person who got your photos working.

All I can say is WOWWWW!!! You look terrific. :flowerforyou:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats on your weightloss!!
  • cartamy
    cartamy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success!! inspiration on the move!!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! You look fantastic!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow great job, 98lb is my goal but struggling a bit now :(
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the kind words and a special thank you to the tech savvy person who managed to fix my lame attempt at posting pictures.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats! I love your shirt in your last photo. Go Ravens!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!