Hello everyone here!

Options
Hey!

I decided to join this site because of my sister. Recently she bought me an article of clothing that was way too big. She however is very skinny, and I realize that she must really view me as being big and I feel it. Everyone in my family has been loosing weight recently.

For my mother the pills she takes has a side effect of making her thinner.
My father has been working outside on around the home projects so he has been losing quite a bit of weight.
My sister (who has always been fairly skinny) has become skinnier from working and running about all day long.

So that left me as the only member of my family who was doing nothing except getting bigger and bigger.

I had enough, and I've been searching for a site like this one for awhile now and upon overhearing a conversation about this site I decided to join.

So yea! I really hope it works and I plan to be very diligent! *crossing fingers*

Replies

• thethingirlinside
    Options
    Welcome,this is an awesome site to be on you can add me , friends are always welcome,the more the marrier
  • llayc013
    Options
    welcome, stay commited and dedicated....
  • Actuate16
    Actuate16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. This site is inspiring because you have the success stories to motivate you and the people who are right there with you to keep you going. Feel free add me as a friend.