New to the site..supportive friends pplease??

Options
Hi everyone! This is my second time starting again...and this time I'm detirmened to lose this weight! 5'4 178 pounds..heaviest I've ever been..I'm 21 years old. Would love to have some people who could help me on my journey as well vice versa. Cheers to new beginnings

Replies

• ssb16
    ssb16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck and if you need anything just ask. If you need a friend then let's connect but this time go for it!
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'8" and 214, so I've got a ways to go too. Feel free to add me!
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need friends too. :)
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I've been here a little over a month...commit and you will achieve your goals! :)
  • xxshotgunromancexx
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you everyone..good vibes from everyone I like that. Will add ya guys! (:
  • tameemma
    Options
    im also pretty new and looking for friends :) good luck!
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 2 months in, but still finding a lot of changes I need to make to my lifestyle to be where I want to be :/ Always looking for new people to help keep me motivated and yell at me if I go back on any goals that I set for myself.
  • xxshotgunromancexx
    Options
    Let's work on it together!(: I can totally relate haha
  • MercurialScribes
    Options
    I'm new too... this is my first time, and I'm so nervous! I tried convincing a couple of friends to join with me, but no go, so I'm on my own :( I just posted an intro thread too... Dissociative Identity Disorder weight loss?? I would love to help support you with your weight loss goals, and hope you feel the same :) Let's make this time count!!!
  • xxshotgunromancexx
    Options
    Same here! You guys are my supporters..I'll add ya. <3
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    add away, best of luck to you, you can do it! x
  • jmmaldonadobruin
    jmmaldonadobruin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using myfitnesspal for awhile now, but never really made any outside commitment when it came to food and exercise. FINALLY, ready to start making some changes. I've lost 8 lbs since I really started almost a month ago :)

Good luck everyone! :) We can all share accountability for each other.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Pick me pick me lol

25lbs to go, what joy
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    add me please! new also looking for positive friends.
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'll try help you along with your weight loss journey, or at least have a laugh:D
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'll try help you along with your weight loss journey, or at least have a laugh:D

I wouldn't bother, she's one of the odd ones !!! lol
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Friends will make this journey more pleasant, anyone is free to add me, i try to be supportive and encouraging, apart from the times i am joking or taking the pi$$ out of myself :P

:)
  • secgua
    secgua Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this too in fact just started!
  • elsy_321
    elsy_321 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me! I've been doing this alone for just over a month now and its been lonely!