1st NSV

Options
lizz_617
lizz_617 Posts: 46 Member
So, i know this isn't amazing but i actually made it to my first dance lesson... i've danced my whole life but was always to scared to actually take lessons cuz of my weight and what people thought of me but i am learning to love the person i am so imma do what makes me happy and with the inside thriving and me havin discipline... my body will catch up!! So, don't say when im thin then i'll do what makes me happy just do it NOW and lose the weight at the same time!

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can credit the majority of my weightloss to dancing, it's great for your body AND your soul so go you!!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    It is great to celebrate the small victories, they all add up to great awesomeness in the end if you stay determined... : ) Way to go!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    So, i know this isn't amazing but i actually made it to my first dance lesson... i've danced my whole life but was always to scared to actually take lessons cuz of my weight and what people thought of me but i am learning to love the person i am so imma do what makes me happy and with the inside thriving and me havin discipline... my body will catch up!! So, don't say when im thin then i'll do what makes me happy just do it NOW and lose the weight at the same time!

This is amazing................because of what you overcame. I'm proud of you, and that is some great advice you inputted as well!

You go girl!
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Celebrate all victories in this journey. I just started zumba, but only in the comfort of my own home with the blinds closed and when I'm home alone. Maybe I'll gather my courage and go to an actual class. I'm worried more that I'll look ridiculous doing it because I lack coordination, but I'm also scared for people to see me panting and sweating from a hard workout. But you're right, no reason to not give it a shot :D
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    It definitely IS amazing. Well done you for doing what makes you happy and for working out that you don't have to wait for a magic number to do it :flowerforyou:
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love dancing! I picked it up earlier this year. My ballet class is my favorite, it's full of women of all shapes and sizes. Good on you for getting out there! :)
  • MercurialScribes
    Options
    I think it's amazing... inspirational too! Thanks for sharing this, and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!