New to the site

:smile: Good Morning , I'm new to the site and looking forward to meeting and chatting with people.

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Hey hey, well you'll find plenty on here to talk to. Each with a different story etc etc, anyways keep trucking :)
  • :smile: Good Morning , I'm new to the site and looking forward to meeting and chatting with people.

Hello Bordsilly,

just now joined the forum.....nice to meet you!!
  • Morning, I'm new this week as well, just finding my way, but already found everyone helpful.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Hey, nice to meet you :)

Im not new but anyone can add me, I love making new friends. :D
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Nice to meet you all. I hope that MFP is as supportive for you as it has been for me. I started 2 weeks ago and haven't lost any will yet because everyone is so fab!

Feel free to add me. xx
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Welcome to MFP and gongrats on making this choice, the unique way MFP people encourage and motivate people is top notch, I try my best and will help where i can, my secondary goal is to also make people smile, as smiling is good :)

Anyone is welcome to add me!

:)
  • secgua
    secgua Posts: 2
    Need some friends with the same interest in losing some weigh. Feel free to add me need all i can get!
  • catinohio
    catinohio Posts: 82 Member
    I'm a relative newbie, too.... started on the first of this month.
    In reading some of the posts, I sometimes see a post/reply with just the word "Bump"... what does that mean?
    Also, sure wish this site had a "like" button.
  • bordsilly
    bordsilly Posts: 31 Member
    Nice to meet you also! Thanks for the reply.
    :smile: