Has anyone got 70-90lbs to lose or have lost and have pics?

Options
Heyy,

I have 72lbs to lose and and just want to see the impact it makes losing that amount of weight, and if you still have 70-100lbs to lose im looking for buddys so we can support eachother

Good luck on your journeys everyone :D

Happy Friday xxx

Replies

• loriads
    Options
    Hi! I too need to lose around 90 pounds. I recently lost 50 pounds the wrong way so I gained it all back. I'd love to have more people to help motivate and to motivate me! Good luck with your weight loss and add me if you'd like :smile:
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've no clue how to post pictures on here (mainly because I've never looked it up/no one has told me) but I've lost 78 lbs so far this year and still have roughly another 80 to go. So while I'm not at my goal yet, it has definitely made a difference on me. I've gone from a 24 down to a 16 in that time frame.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey, I needed to lose 74 LBS. I officially started in Last October but really didn't get serious until this past April. Once I decided to make this for real, the weight fell off. As of this morning, I am down 43 LBS with 31 left to go I turn 50 at the beginning of April and want all of it gone by then. However, if not, then I am giving myself a year, which would be May 1. I do have pictures and you can friend me if you would like. Hang in there.
    24nfuqx.jpg
    2n9i5tt.jpg
  • lauren_gibbons
    lauren_gibbons Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I have lost 75lbs so far.

Never put pics on here before so hopefully this will work fine.

The first one was me 2 years ago

14tx5c3.jpg

And this one last month (I am on the left)

2n7h3t1.jpg

I agree it has made a massive difference, I feel so much better about myself and can not wait to hit goal.

Good luck
  • misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey, I needed to lose 74 LBS. I officially started in Last October but really didn't get serious until this past April. Once I decided to make this for real, the weight fell off. As of this morning, I am down 43 LBS with 31 left to go I turn 50 at the beginning of April and want all of it gone by then. However, if not, then I am giving myself a year, which would be May 1. I do have pictures and you can friend me if you would like. Hang in there.
    24nfuqx.jpg
    2n9i5tt.jpg

You look Great! congrats on losing so much :) x I am at the very beginning so all of the stories im reading including your are motivating the hell out of me to move my bum and keep going xx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    Hey,

I have lost 75lbs so far.

Never put pics on here before so hopefully this will work fine.

The first one was me 2 years ago

14tx5c3.jpg

And this one last month (I am on the left)

2n7h3t1.jpg

I agree it has made a massive difference, I feel so much better about myself and can not wait to hit goal.

Good luck

WOW! you have done amazing, your before picture is similar to my current weight and size so its very inspirational to see your after pic! :) you have done so well and should be so proud i cant wait to get to your current size :) xx
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 68 lbs, but to reach my deal weight I need to lose 93lbs. I started near the end of August, and have lost 19 lbs. Small, attainable goals is/has been my approach. I am hoping to be down 30 lbs by Christmas...looking realistic to me. I would love to be among your pals, encourage each other. Please feel free to add me.
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I've no clue how to post pictures on here (mainly because I've never looked it up/no one has told me) but I've lost 78 lbs so far this year and still have roughly another 80 to go. So while I'm not at my goal yet, it has definitely made a difference on me. I've gone from a 24 down to a 16 in that time frame.

Thats ok :) you have done so well, when it comes to me losing weight i lose it at a snails pace but i guess that could be a good thing as it should stay off, Im 13st 9lbs at the moment and HOPING to get down to 8st 7lbs but if i feel comfortable before that weight ill stick to that :D thank you xx
  • lauren_gibbons
    lauren_gibbons Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks hun, only really got in to it in January this year and have lost 4 1/2 stones in the past 9 months. It really is worth it, one year of your life to get back in shape :)

Good to see you have your fiance and family supporting you. Unfortunately I only just moved over to England last year, family is in France and Jersey so it has been a lonely journey although mum texts me weekly on weigh in day lol

At 11st 8lbs now, 1st to go and will be at goal.

I look forward to seeing your updated pics very soon. I have no doubt you will look amazing.

xx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    Hi! I too need to lose around 90 pounds. I recently lost 50 pounds the wrong way so I gained it all back. I'd love to have more people to help motivate and to motivate me! Good luck with your weight loss and add me if you'd like :smile:

Well done! :) thats a lot of weight to lose, i know how you feel ive tried lots of fad diets and have not ate properly to lose weight fast and it comes back on in double amounts :( good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey :D xx
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm down 50 with about 23 to go. There are "before" and current photos in my profile.
  • misstilley12
    Options
    Awww thanks hun, only really got in to it in January this year and have lost 4 1/2 stones in the past 9 months. It really is worth it, one year of your life to get back in shape :)

Good to see you have your fiance and family supporting you. Unfortunately I only just moved over to England last year, family is in France and Jersey so it has been a lonely journey although mum texts me weekly on weigh in day lol

At 11st 8lbs now, 1st to go and will be at goal.

I look forward to seeing your updated pics very soon. I have no doubt you will look amazing.

xx

Thats exactly what i was thinking, 1 year and hopefully i will be the confident bubbly person i was :D aww it must be horrible for you my mum only lives the otherside of town and i miss her alot as i only see her 2 days a week due to work but it must be so lonely for you :( well if you need a buddy im here :) im also from England xx aww thank you i cant wait to see the pics either hehe xx
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I have 35+ kilos to lose (so about 80lbs).
  • misstilley12
    Options
    My goal was to lose 68 lbs, but to reach my deal weight I need to lose 93lbs. I started near the end of August, and have lost 19 lbs. Small, attainable goals is/has been my approach. I am hoping to be down 30 lbs by Christmas...looking realistic to me. I would love to be among your pals, encourage each other. Please feel free to add me.

I have added you :D, 19lbs is fantastic! i cant wait to get to that amount, you look gorgeous so good luck with your journey if you need a little boost or just someone to nag to message me :D xx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I have 35+ kilos to lose (so about 80lbs).

its nice to see someone with a similar goal to me, its going to be a hell of a journey but im sure you will agree its going to be sooo worth it :D i cant wait to go clothes shopping and know what size i am, i dont even know what size i am anymore lol xx
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Here you go! I still have about 30 to go.

i-dhgHSQv-S.jpgi-HQ6Rf2v-S.jpgi-gmKnqxw-S.jpg
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have about 86-90lbs to lose! I want more friends! :D
  • misstilley12
    Options
    Here you go! I still have about 30 to go.

i-dhgHSQv-S.jpgi-HQ6Rf2v-S.jpgi-gmKnqxw-S.jpg

Hot mumma! you look great! well done on the weight loss its done wonders, thank you :D xx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I have about 86-90lbs to lose! I want more friends! :D

Ill add you :) Ive got a similar goal, i started 2 weeks ago and have lost 5lbs so not too bad hopeing on a bigger loss next week :) xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!