Has anyone got 70-90lbs to lose or have lost and have pics?

Options

Replies

• skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds so far. I still have another 73 pounds to go. No pics as I was so ashamed of my size. Maybe after I am finished.
  • misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds so far. I still have another 73 pounds to go. No pics as I was so ashamed of my size. Maybe after I am finished.

Congrats that a huge amount to lose! i have another 72lbs to go but everyones keeping me motivated on here so im adament this is our time to do it :D Im in the same boat i have a few pictures i have taken as my before ones but until i lose a bit more weight i dont really want to put them up :( xx
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've lost 71lbs pounds this year, you can do it too! Not at goal yet, want to lose another 20lbs but I was becoming slightly obsessive so went onto maintenance calories 4 weeks ago (and pleased to say I've not gained a pound!) I wish you all the best.

218lbs Jan 2012:

218-TheBeginning1024x768800x600800x600.jpg

147lbs end Sept 2012:

147.jpg

149190912.jpg
  • misstilley12
    Options
    Hi

I've lost 71lbs pounds this year, you can do it too! Not at goal yet, want to lose another 20lbs but I was becoming slightly obsessive so went onto maintenance calories 4 weeks ago (and pleased to say I've not gained a pound!) I wish you all the best.

218lbs Jan 2012:

218-TheBeginning1024x768800x600800x600.jpg

147lbs end Sept 2012:

147.jpg

WOW! you lady are my inspiration you look AMAZING!! you look sooo much younger might i just add x , you look stunning i hope i look as good as you when im done :D thank you for posting the pic

Good luck with the final few pounds (not that i think you need to lose anymore!)

xx
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awww thank you Miss! That was lovely and made my day! You will be posting your 70lbs lost pics soon, believe me, if I can do it, you can too x (Remember to take lots of pics)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I have lost more...pic's are on my ticker & my profile : )

Good luck
  • misstilley12
    Options
    Awww thank you Miss! That was lovely and made my day! You will be posting your 70lbs lost pics soon, believe me, if I can do it, you can too x (Remember to take lots of pics)

Everyone should be telling you how good you look! aww im happy i made your day :D I really hope so, i am quite blessed as my fiance is doing it with me as he wants to lose a fair bit of weight so your lovely comments, everyone here and my family will make sure i will lose the 72lbs i want to lose :D

I will make sure i take lots of pics

xx
  • albertatanya
    Options
    I too have just started on this journey, haven't even had a chance to put my pic up yet. I am currently a size 16 barely since I am squishing into my clothes and want to get down to around a 10. I have around 55 pounds to lose. A friend of mine has lost a lot of weight using my fitness pal and I thought hey why not...so here I am. I need some help and motivation because I really don't have any other support. My partner and children have no need to lose weight so in essence I feel very alone on this journey to be healthy. I will keep checking in and wish you the best :happy:
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I had 85 total to lose, I'm down to 63 to go now! Feel free to add me! :)
  • candctaber
    Options
    My profile pic shows my weight loss over the past several months. I've been back & forth with the same 10 pounds for the past couple months. I still have weight to lose, but am happy with what I have done so far! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck to you all!!!
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I too have just started on this journey, haven't even had a chance to put my pic up yet. I am currently a size 16 barely since I am squishing into my clothes and want to get down to around a 10. I have around 55 pounds to lose. A friend of mine has lost a lot of weight using my fitness pal and I thought hey why not...so here I am. I need some help and motivation because I really don't have any other support. My partner and children have no need to lose weight so in essence I feel very alone on this journey to be healthy. I will keep checking in and wish you the best :happy:

Thats great i am right at the start of my journey too :) i am sure you will do great everyone here are so helpful and lovely x

good luck :) xx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    My profile pic shows my weight loss over the past several months. I've been back & forth with the same 10 pounds for the past couple months. I still have weight to lose, but am happy with what I have done so far! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck to you all!!!

you have done great :) i cant wait to get to the 50lbs lost mark then ill start getting excited about shopping hehe xx
  • Candysland2013
    Options
    I started needing to lose 73 lbs but I've lost almost 20 in 5 weeks ... Don't know how to put pics on here but I sent u a friend request.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    I am down 26.9 pounds as of today, and I have been tracking my weight weekly with pictures since mid September. I don't really want to post pictures yet but I will when I get to Onederland. It is pretty dramatic though, how it looks when you track with photos. Been doing that in the mirror wearing the same outfit in the same pose, always on a Friday, and it becomes much easier to see with the pics all lined up.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I still have 114 pounds to lose in order to be at the top part of the healthy BMI scale for my height. However, I'm trying to look mainly at body fat percentage for my ultimate goal.
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I started needing to lose 73 lbs but I've lost almost 20 in 5 weeks ... Don't know how to put pics on here but I sent u a friend request.

Wow 20 in 5 weeks! thats great i was hoping for similar for me but as ive only lost 5 in 2 weeks the chances are slim hehe but congrats thats great :D xxx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I am down 26.9 pounds as of today, and I have been tracking my weight weekly with pictures since mid September. I don't really want to post pictures yet but I will when I get to Onederland. It is pretty dramatic though, how it looks when you track with photos. Been doing that in the mirror wearing the same outfit in the same pose, always on a Friday, and it becomes much easier to see with the pics all lined up.

Thats such a good idea, i need to kick myself up the bum to take more pics and make sure they are similar too. i have only taken one and im blending into the backgroud a bit hehe

I vow to take a picture every wednesday after i get weighed and make sure im wearing the same and in the same pose :D

Thank you for the tip it really does help

Congrats btw on a great weight loss xxx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I still have 114 pounds to lose in order to be at the top part of the healthy BMI scale for my height. However, I'm trying to look mainly at body fat percentage for my ultimate goal.

Thats what i am doing also, i have seen a website which shows your how much body fat on a person of my heigh would look like so i am hoping to be in the 15-20% region

xx
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    73lbs down since the end of January, so 9 months. Would like to lose 137-157lbs total, so I am about 1/2 way. I'd like to lose 27lbs by 1/25/13....my 1 year mark on MFP.

9mos1.jpg

9mos.jpg
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have another 90lbs to go before my goal weight.
    SW: 230lbs
    CW: 214lbs
    I'm always up for more friends! I too enjoy being friends with similar goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!