Today's NSV

Options
Today is the first day in years that I fit in comfortably to a a 36inch pair of jeans. Actually I do not even remember the last time I wore this size. I'm down from a 42 inch and now into a 36. I was so excited when I was able to fit into 38s and then last night my wife told me that they were getting to big and I should try on the pair of 36s that were collecting dust in my closet. What a great feeling!!

Replies

• gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Going down a size is always a fab feeling, well done you (you'll have a big grin all day) :-D
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I agree!! Smaller pants are one of the greatest NSV's ever!! Congratulations and may you continue to downsize :bigsmile:
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats man. I have done the same exact thing. Went from a 42 to a 36 (not all of my pants) but most. It feels great. Also went from a3xl thirst to an xl.
  • imalexgirl
    Options
    Cograts...it's a great feeling...enjoy!
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yay! Awesome job. What a great feeling. Congrats!
  • ralevin
    ralevin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I'm also at a 42, have gotten down into 38s at one point, but it's that 36 that I REALLY want to reach. I've never known why, but the number 36 has always seemed more like a "normal" size to me.
    Great job!
  • mjamieweiler
    mjamieweiler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @ralevin...You got it right stating "normal size" . I no longer have to shop at the fat guy store and not have to stress out when going to regular store thinking that nothing in this store will fit me. I know walk proudly into all stores and now I can walk out with a new outfit.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    @ralevin...You got it right stating "normal size" . I no longer have to shop at the fat guy store and not have to stress out when going to regular store thinking that nothing in this store will fit me. I know walk proudly into all stores and now I can walk out with a new outfit.

Best feeling ever isn't it!! :wink:
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Going down a clothes size is the best feeling. Better than watching the scale!!
  • BlueJue2
    Options
    YAY!!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on having that hard work pay off! You are doing awesome and you will have many more moments like that to come! Enjoy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!