Looking for mommas to lose with!!!

Options
I am a 28yr old stay at home Momma of 1. He is 15 mos. old today! Trying to lose all this weight before getting pregnant with baby 2 in roughly 9-10 months.

I follow a low carb diet because I WAS gestational diabetic. I lost weight my entire pregnancy because of the diet plan. I lost 63 lbs and have put back on 20 lbs and said I was never going back. I just simply stop tracking, exercising and started eating sweets. I have a sugar addiction problem. No really!!! It is serious. I can't have it at all because I just want more and more.

Wanting some mommas to go on this journey with. Looking for encouragement and friendship! :smile: :happy:

Replies

• Alisha_Joy
    Alisha_Joy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just gave birth to my 3rd (and final) child September 8th. I am looking to lose weight because I am unhappy with the way my looked before pregnancy and now after it. I am getting married August 2013 and I refuse to be an overweight and unhealthy bride. I'm with you!!!! I'm convinced I have a junkfood addiction. I really need to find ways to eat healthier snacks and control my junkfood cravings. I'm praying this site is what will finally help me be successful with weight loss and a lifestyle change! I guess we shall see!
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request! I have a 5 year old daughter and a 7 year old son, and they have changed my life but also my body!! haha! I'd love to have more mommy friends to go through this together with!
  • christinajoyce711
    Options
    Hi....I am 27 with a 7 year old and reality just sunk in over a month ago that I never lost my baby weight.. So I DECIDED TO TAKE A STAND FOR MYSELF AND GET THAT GIRL BACK WHO I KNOW IS STILL INSIDE OF ME AND WANTS TO COME BACK.. IT MAY SEEM HARD AT TIMES BUT CONTINUE TO KEEP YOUR HEAD AND STAY FOCUSED ON THE END RESULT.. IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT:smile:
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi....I am 27 with a 7 year old and reality just sunk in over a month ago that I never lost my baby weight.. So I DECIDED TO TAKE A STAND FOR MYSELF AND GET THAT GIRL BACK WHO I KNOW IS STILL INSIDE OF ME AND WANTS TO COME BACK.. IT MAY SEEM HARD AT TIMES BUT CONTINUE TO KEEP YOUR HEAD AND STAY FOCUSED ON THE END RESULT.. IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT:smile:

I hear ya!! My son will be 8 in 2 months and I still say I'm losing the baby weight! eeeek!! Not babies anymore, and I have no more excuses!
  • StaceyMayfonz
    StaceyMayfonz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old and my daughter just turned 3 and my son is 3 months today and I would really like to get in shape so I can keep up with my children and teach them to have a healthy life style young.
  • colesproudmama
    colesproudmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    One afternoon, hubs and I with baby in jogging stroller were out roller blading and biking.... I thought how awesome, my son will think this is part of daily life. Got to get back to that. Excellent motivation to show your children is daily exercise is important!
  • Southernmama80
    Southernmama80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 mom to a almost 19mth little girl. I got serious about reclaiming my life and health on Sept 17th. I have since lost 15lbs but have a good 70 to go before I get where I would like to me. Would love to help and encourage each other. Will send you a request. :)
  • april_khalia
    april_khalia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im 34 and just had baby #3 and hes definately my last. Other two are 15 and 10! I love the support here and it is helping. Feel free to add me...