I need fashion advice!!!!

Options
I'm going to a friends wedding in a couple of weeks and have no idea what to wear!!! I'm 5'1 and won't be wearing heels, probably flat boots. If anyone can give me some ideas i'd be sooooo grateful!! This is a girl who lives in jeans and baggy t shirts :)

Replies

• jjshulou
    Options
    well...what kind of wedding is it? Is it going to be formal, semi-formal...?
  • Rowan813
    Rowan813 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A dress would always be appropriate day or evening. You need to factor in time of day for the event, venue and formality level of the wedding.
  • Kmelim
    Kmelim Posts: 26
    Options
    if you are wearing boots then maybe a long skirt. I suppose it depends on what kind of wedding she is having. Formal, semi-formal? Casual.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    If your going to wear flat boots I would suggest a nice pretty long skirt and top
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    A dress would always be appropriate day or evening. You need to factor in time of day for the event, venue and formality level of the wedding.

I would go with flats, a long flowy skirt and blouse. Hard to go wrong with that.
  • CaztheMermaid
    Options
    some great ideas!! it's a formal wedding so definitely going to go for a long skirt or dress, thanks everyone :)