• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like
  • 7kidslater
    7kidslater Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi MaggieMay,
    I just joined today. I love the quote! I am hoping this website will keep me on track. I tend to do alot better when I can "see" how much I've eaten and reach for my exercise goals. I'd like to lose 10 pounds and tone my belly and everything else. 8-) How about you?
  • Joanie1026
    Joanie1026 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined yesterday and I can see already the changes I need to make. I guess I knew it all along but now it is right there in my face every day. Looking forward to losing lbs. and gaining self esteem.
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well i will weigh tomorrow to see if I hit my first goal of 10 pounds. I started on here on Oct 5th and I just love this site. It has been very easy for me to do it on here because of the calorie count. Hope you have good luck and lets be friends.
  • DrewMartGrawr
    Options
    Seeing everyone helping each other out with tips or just a pat on the back makes me want to stick with this all the more. I've been obsessing over this site all night. I think it's time to whittle down that green number. :D Hiya and thanks for the encouragement!
  • kiaradanielle
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Just started this week.. Hoping to lose ten maybe fifteen lbs, Tone up and get in shape... I have a son who will be two in January and I haven't really being keeping up with my weight since I found out I was pregnant in 2010. Soooo that being said time to get fit and get into that two piece bathing suit next summer!!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

LETS GET FIT!!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: