Insanity doing it currently has done it? need buddies

Options
I just had a my baby boy and gaind 50 lbs now im working on losing those pounds. just started doing insanity and I am proud to say that I have lost 32lbs so far and lost 12lbs since I started insanity. I am scared to start month 2 becuase I stop alot during the workouts. Is this okay did anyone experience this... Need some motivation. should I repeat month 1 again.

Replies

• byeachmoment
    Options
    I'm actually starting on Saturday, I'm really excited. I'm trying to lose these last 13 lbs and get toned. I'm pumped!
  • kathyleen200008
    Options
    Yeah its a world of hurt the 1st month but stick to it. It really works and I feel great more energy and Im starting to fit into my old jeans again lol.... feel free to add me as a friend.
  • byeachmoment
    Options
    I've heard about the pain... lol But that only makes me want to do it more because of the challenge. I really want to tone up and look a little more muscular. When did you start?
  • 22pirtle
    Options
    I've ordered insanity and will be starting soon.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I just had a my baby boy and gaind 50 lbs now im working on losing those pounds. just started doing insanity and I am proud to say that I have lost 32lbs so far and lost 12lbs since I started insanity. I am scared to start month 2 becuase I stop alot during the workouts. Is this okay did anyone experience this... Need some motivation. should I repeat month 1 again.

No do not repeat... Follow the program...You can stop and take break....We all do... mostly in month 2 trust me lol. The workouts are an hour long. The main thing is to do the workout the right way (good form)...If you can do 5 and need a break...take it and come back at it...You will still burn and work the right muscles.

Insanity's the bomb and hang on....you can do it :)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I've ordered insanity and will be starting soon.

Awesome! get ready to melt fat and push your cardio up.
    Just do your best and forget the rest....

:)
  • llayc013
    Options
    shaun t will help get er done..... committment and dedication will help
    luther
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of month 2. Insanity is meant to be difficult. Even Shaun T has to take breaks. As long as you go at your own personal max you'll see results. I suggest taking a look some of the month 2 vids so you'll have an idea of how to perform the moves. Other than that, enjoy the recovery week. :-)
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options

No do not repeat... Follow the program...You can stop and take break....We all do... mostly in month 2 trust me lol. The workouts are an hour long. The main thing is to do the workout the right way (good form)...If you can do 5 and need a break...take it and come back at it...You will still burn and work the right muscles.

Insanity's the bomb and hang on....you can do it :)

I agree with this! Don't be afraid, just do your best!!! I'm on round two and was like you the first time...remember, its max interval training! Since its asking you to always do your best, as you get better you will be able to do more, which will always feel hard...but YOU WILL see results!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I did day three this morning. It hurts. I'm walking like a seal with a syndrome. Still, I shall persevere even if it kills me. Which is quite likely.
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    I did day three this morning. It hurts. I'm walking like a seal with a syndrome. Still, I shall persevere even if it kills me. Which is quite likely.

I call it the sexy senior citizen walk =0)
  • Ahoogesteyn
    Options

ROFL.. the "seal with a syndrome" definitively made my day.. thanks for that... I'm barely on week 3 of the 1st month but I can already see the muscles on my arms beginning to change and be stronger. I would say just keep up the good work "don't compromise form" and just do your best.. don't pay that much attention to how many breaks you take, just try to do your max and that's enough! Not everyone is an athlete and even the athletes on the video take breaks! so just kep pushing and dig deeper! woohoo!!!
  • robthrob88
    Options
    Im off and on with insanity. I do a little p90x2. I mix it together. Insanity really helps in cardio and p90x2 is for really working every muscle and concentrates on other parts of the body. Keep in mind what you eat makes a huge difference. No sodas!
  • twerkthat
    twerkthat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'm still in month one but i would keep goin if I were you