Insanity Round 2 / Month 1!

Options
I finished Insanity and HAD to do another round! It was absolutely the most hardest workout I had ever done and really enjoyed the challenge.

I started my first round at the end of July, weighing in at 160lbs. I didn't drop one lb the first time around, believe it or not! I did however gain muscle...which is better than losing weight, IMO.

With the start of my second round, I'm on day 22, I've already lost 8lbs!! Loving this progress!!
PicMonkeyCollage1.jpg.

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Good for you! :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    wow! you can really see a difference! Awesome work! Keep it up! :)
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You know you're doing fantastic, right!!! You're looking phenomenal. Can't wait to see the end result.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow u look GREAT!!!!! awesome job!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Looking good lady :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! What results! Good for you for sticking with it :D Very inspiring!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yep....definitely good results here....Giving it another go Mid-Nov...You look amazing...Keep up the good work...can't wait to see your ending of Month 2
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm also excited to see my end results! I plan to start turbo fire right after. Hopefully I will have a bikini body by this summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!