Too Fine to be this big!!

Options
I am 34 and have a 9 year old daughter. i still blaming it on the "baby Weight". Yeah right. It's hard to see yourself go from a cute thickness to I am just uncomfortable! But by the grace of GOD I am still here. So I might as well try! Good luck to you all and me as well!

Replies

• pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you too!
  • meaustin1
    meaustin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have been doing MFP for about 6 months and have lost 31 punds so far. Monday was my 34th B-day and yesterday my youngest daugther turned 9. I am still trying to lose the "baby" weight... lol

Good luck. Feel free to add me as a freind for support.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Kali! You can add me as well if you'd like.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have been doing MFP for about 6 months and have lost 31 punds so far. Monday was my 34th B-day and yesterday my youngest daugther turned 9. I am still trying to lose the "baby" weight... lol

Good luck. Feel free to add me as a freind for support.

Congrats on the weight loss!
  • sarah3379
    Options
    I have 3 daughters ages 5, 9, and 11... I would love to blame my fluffiness on baby weight but I weigh more now than any of my highest pregnancy weights. Glad to see that this is working for other people though. It makes it more encouraging. :-)
  • robthrob88
    Options
    Hi, its all about hard work. Im set on a journey. Just keep your head in the game.