Shaun T - Ugghh

Options
Ok, I have to just say, "d amn you Shaun T", my calves are killing me!! If you know what I'm talking about, BUMP it!!!

Good night folks!

Replies

• llayc013
    Options
    Know the feeling. Did insanity twice.
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Well worth it for the results and for the pleasure of watching shaun T take his shirt off!
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Like!
  • llayc013
    Options
    i can do without his strip tease.. LMFAO!!!
    Well worth it for the results and for the pleasure of watching shaun T take his shirt off!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    The man is definitely easy on the eyes.....
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Yes :p

I also really enjoy when he gets his face in the camera and those big brown beautiful eyes.

I mean results, exercise, blablabla.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    "This ain't tap dancing, people!"

"Get those heals up!"

Yup, totally been there, done that!
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Level one drills = me laying on the floor wheezing. DAMN YOU SHAUN T!!!!!!!!!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options

Yes :p

I also really enjoy when he gets his face in the camera and those big brown beautiful eyes.

I mean results, exercise, blablabla.

Nom nom nom...
  • rcprince16
    Options
    Calm down ladies...he's taken. HA! I too could do without the strip tease...put a shirt on dude!
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    Heck yes! It's like Christmas each time that shirt comes off......and oddly I forget that my calves are on fire :)
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    bump
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I know it too well, did Insanity, Aslyum Vol 1, Asylum/Insanity Hybrid, now Aslyum Vol 2, and I did a live workout with him last month, which was AWESOME!! During the live workout, one of the girls in the crowd yelled for him to take off his shirt, and he did! Every lady cheered.
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up P90X and previewed The ASYLUM, cause I'll do that next and It was CRAZY tough.
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have called him few names myself!! LOL. But joking aside he is a great Motivator!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    He motivates me... gonna go back with him after I am done this round of P90x... in 3 more weeks :)
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to just say, "d amn you Shaun T", my calves are killing me!! If you know what I'm talking about, BUMP it!!!

Good night folks!

I dont just yet, but i will know soon.... starting it on monday.... wish me luck :)
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    all you big macho dudes got the gay shaun T making your scream mercy... man up dude no pain no gain
  • jhc7324
    jhc7324 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have called him few names myself!! LOL. But joking aside he is a great Motivator!
    I'm usually too out of breath to say anything to him other than to grunt incoherently.
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Good night folks!

I dont just yet, but i will know soon.... starting it on monday.... wish me luck :)

Good luck!
    I'll start after my actual work so I need some luck too ;) xx