Over 40 and looking for weight loss friends for support.

Options

Replies

• sbrosp
    sbrosp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    turned 46 this month and just started mfp - would love support thru this. add me if you so choose
  • livestrong65
    livestrong65 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Still 49.....add me too. I just started and like to be motivated as doing it all together!
  • supermumincanada
    supermumincanada Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Am 45, feel free to add me, am at maintenance but still need support to stay there xo
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    Am hoping to get back in the swing of things myself. Feel free to add me.
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm over 40 and can use all the support I can get :-)

Feel free to add me!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've been over 40 for about 12yrs now :-). Always looking for more friends who are active and inspired to change their lifestyle. Feel free to add!
  • reddress51
    Options
    51 and you can all me to the club. I am going to do this
  • Verla7
    Verla7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am 48 and on this journey with you! I started in Nov. and have made some progress, but need buddies! I have a long ways to go! but I am just focusing on 20 lbs at a time! Only 3 more to go to reach my first goal!
  • Verla7
    Verla7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    please add me to your buddy list, I am 48 and determined to loose over 100 lbs.
  • spunky_monkey
    Options
    You bet! I too am trying to lose weight and could use the accountability and encouragement! I would love to join you in the journey and be of help if I can!
  • spunky_monkey
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Let's do it together! I want to lose 100 lbs too! Yikes, how did I get so out of control?? No matter, it's all about to change!
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Add me if you wish all in the same boat!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the process of making a Healthy Clean Lifestyle Change and so far this journey has been absolutely amazing better than expected .... I am Determined & Dedicated!

Would be great to support and motivate each other along this Journey

Good Luck!!!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    48 and welcome FRs from any ages, but especially this age group :)
  • Kimwalker12
    Options
    Hi Celia

I too am over 40 and trying to lose weight AGAIN. I have lost 9 pounds but seem to be stuck. I am very keen to get support and encouragement particularly around Cristmas time when the lovely food is always so tempting.
    Best wishes
    Kim
  • nesee99
    Options
    Over 40 here too! Once again want to lose weight but actually keep it off. Alot of the problem is the emotions so I am working on them at the same time thought if I dealt with some of the emotional stuff then it might help with the focus on weight loss or should I say a healthier lifestyle. New to MFP so would love some new friends and support and see how things pan out here!!!
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 44, soon to be 45. I have lost my excess weight and kept it off for over a year now. I wish I had bikini photos of my 20 year old self to compare to me now. I think I probably look better now!
  • jendy67
    Options
    Hi I turned 45 on 9/12.
    I've been on this journey now for 10 days and I'd love to have some friends on MFP same age and experiences as those of us over 40 have had.

Please feel free to add me.
    8@)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    48 here. Sending friend request!