1/2 Way There - 27 lbs. down, 24 more to go: Face Pics

Options
Hi All,

I wanted to share a progress pic with everyone since I get such encouragement from seeing all your updates. I started my lifestyle change at the end of July this year after seeing my cholesterol levels. I haven't had them rechecked yet, but I plan to in a few months. I've been on a low carb diet and eating around 1200 calories a day, trying to keep the carbs under 70 per day. I check in twice a week with the Lindora nurse program for a weigh in. I've been walking more, (bought a Fitbit), and doing some light excersie. I need to increase my excersie - I need to get my lazy butt on that elliptical and start using the weight bench that is sitting in my spare room.

Anyway, I haven't had any pictures taken during this program. Until last Saturday. I'm turning 40 on Nov. 6th and we're having a New Orleans themed party to celebrate this weekend. Then I head off to New Orleans for the week of my birthday. My friend made an amazing painting for me to use for the decorations (and I'm going to hang it in my house it's so great); and she took a picture of me holding the painting. So this was the first picture taken since I've lost 27 lbs.. I'm encouraged enough that I need to get a full body picture this weekend. :smile:

The picture on the left was June 16th this year, the picture on the right was October 20th.

SmallerPicture2_zpsaa873f3b.jpg

Saturday with my amazing painting:

IMAG1601_zpsbda193f1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!