Options

Replies

• Memerulez
    Options
    That is really cool!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    A lettuce leaf and tomato slice from the cafeteria to make my turkey on wheat more fun.
  • Memerulez
    Options
    a new pair of jeans...at walmart lol ....BUT what matters is my size 12 were too baggy and made my flat *kitten* look worse! so jeans were on clearence for $13 and i got me a pair of SIZE 10...im gettin there...slowly but surely :)

Congratulations!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    my polar f4 hrm, and new smaller yoga pants LOVE them..
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Bacon

YOu win, best answer ever.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A Toys for Tots donation for the Zombie Walk tomorrow.
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Last thing I bought was dinner at Famous Dave's Wednesday night. So tasty, but not the best nutrition-wise.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Some bananas. Haha
    The last interesting purchase (aka shoe purchase!) was an AMAZING black pair of lace up wedges. Ugh so in love with them
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Gas and a car wash..... exciting
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Knee wraps, Costume, Protein powder.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I know...Im so out of style. Actually mico fiber nail polish was next on my list.
    It's all good. I'm still stocking up on cheap Crackle polishes. XD
    I've tried Crackle and I just wanna ask - Can anyone make it work right?
    Cuz when I tried it totally didn't work. :(
    Is there a special way you gotta do it or something? #confused

I bought a jewelry box, a battery tester, a BRAND NEW N64 controller, and a new iPod radio transmitter.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    An Android tablet. Great purchase. So much good free stuff if you look for it.
  • C_Lopez
    C_Lopez Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My Ryka walking shoes!! I so badly needed a pair since I walk on a concrete floor all day. I LOVE my shoes!!!
  • Lextmg86
    Lextmg86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    A romantic trip to the mountians of Vermont for the weekend :wink:
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Actually it's not called suede nail polish, it's called matte nail polish, and yea that's really trendy right now. But before you buy all your fav colors in matte nailpolish, just get the overcoat. They have a coat that you can put on over your regular nailpolish and it makes it matte; i forget which line though. And UV light nailpolish is trendy too, but expensive. And you'd have to buy the special light.

But anyway... lol my last purchase was some trail mix :P

"Matte about you" it's made by Esse, I absolutely love it!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have some velvet polish that is pretty cool. Perhaps the same as what y9ou guys mentioned with the suade although OPI had a suede line out a few years ago that I was quite unimpressed with.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1445105&productId=P375461&_requestid=50896#!keyword=CIATé Velvet Manicure™ P375461

Most recent purchase: a smaller top, yay! And I got it on sale for under $20 at Belk, yay again!
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Food/ gas. YAY!
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    Home made pizza ingredients. The last really interesting thing was a pontoon boat. Just in time to winterize it and store lol
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Supplies for if we lose power due to this hurricane coming.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Concert tickets to see the Mountain Goats tonight! Happy early birthday to me!!