new member!! supporters needed!!

Options
i have been doing weight watchers for the past 5 months, which helped me lose my first 25 pounds! however; i have now hit that plateau so i thought why not do weight watchers and count my calories!! i have been WANTING to lose weight since i graduated high school and could never keep up a diet for more then 3 weeks! its so sad! my mother recently passed away from breast cancer and it totally motivated me to GET HEALTHY! it is still hard and i am working on it daily, but i must say i have been doing SO MUCH better! feeling great and gaining confidence with every pounds dropped!!

HERES TO 'GAINING LIFE AND LOSING WEIGHT!!!'

SUPPORTERS/FRIENDS ALWAYS WELCOME!! AND I WILL BE THERE AS A SUPPORTER AS WELL! :smooched: :tongue: :wink: :smile: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new around here too (tried MFP about 1.5 years ago when it wasn't what it is now) and recently quit WW after some success. MFP does everything WW does and it's free :)
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find alot of support here. Congratulations on your success with WW. Best wishes on your journey achieving your goals. I'm Mark.

Sorry to hear about your mother passing.
  • LOVEthyself_
    Options
    thank you mark! nice to meet you! im tiana [:
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    wow this is a great site. i've begun my journey to a better me. doing this and cuves I hope to be able to enjoy life. your 25lbs is amazing congrats!
  • pfierro
    pfierro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiana. I too have hit a plateau, so I'm trying to mix in some sprints and interval training sessions. I'm hoping this will work. I'm Pete.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I honestly believe if it was not for MFP I would not of lost 104 pounds. I still have more to go but I am dedicated and I will do it. Feel free to add me. I have my diary open to friends and I log every sip and bite.
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there and Welcome. You may feel free to add me.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Just became a member myself. Looking for buds to talk to and provide good tips. Add me . new to this myself
  • tamiwatlington
    tamiwatlington Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiana - I'm new to the site as well. I have done WW for many years and always had success but somehow managed to quit following the program and before I knew it - had to start all over again :( But... I am loving MFP!!! I like the support with other members and being accountable as well. I love the barcode scanner and have been very happy with it so far. Feel free to add me and we can sure do this journey together!!! LOL!!! Lord knows, we need all the help we can get!!!!

Hugs,
    Tami
  • LOVEthyself_
    Options
    added you! thank you!!! good luck to you!
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! My condolences for your loss, I'm sure she'd be proud for what your doing!!

Sending friend request now, looking forward to supporting and being supported!!!
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • LOVEthyself_
    Options
    WOW! SO MUCH SUPPORT ALREADY! YOU GUYS HAVE CONFIRMED I AM DEFINITLY IN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR POSITIVE VIBES AND GOOD SUPPORT!! IM EXCITED FOR ALL OF US TO BE GOING THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!! MOST OF YOU HAVE ALREADY COME SUCH A LONG WAY! SO MUCH INSPIRATION!!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!
  • jhunny31
    Options
    Welcome! And adding you now.
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site!! and adding you! :)
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i have been doing weight watchers for the past 5 months, which helped me lose my first 25 pounds! however; i have now hit that plateau so i thought why not do weight watchers and count my calories!! i have been WANTING to lose weight since i graduated high school and could never keep up a diet for more then 3 weeks! its so sad! my mother recently passed away from breast cancer and it totally motivated me to GET HEALTHY! it is still hard and i am working on it daily, but i must say i have been doing SO MUCH better! feeling great and gaining confidence with every pounds dropped!!

I'm WW LT - but I love MFP - so much support - add me if you'd like :)