Heyyy Im new here. Whats your daily fitness routine?

Options
Im new, but Ive lost somewhat a good amount this year..I guess..
I took before pictures and currently I still look the exactly the same
and only lost one pants size.. but
last year I was 275lbs and now im 225lbs.
Anybody like me and have to lose 100+ lbs?
Nice to meet you. ^-^

Replies

• jhunny31
    Options
    I would suggest to build your minutes. I started out 15 mins a day, then increased to 30 and eventually started doing 90 mins but had to bring it back down to 60 mins. Also be consistent, and there will be days where you may fall off the wagon but just get back on and keep it pushing. Good luck.
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    i have 70lbs to lose - I joined a gym two months ago, and now try to go at a min of 3 days a week, and added other stuff at home when I can. I found something I love so that keeps me excited ~ Body Combat (its like kickboxing) Atfirst when I saw the class I didnt think I would be able to do it - but I kick *kitten* the whole class without having to take a break now, and it is an awesome calorie burn. Feel free to add me if you wnat the support on here is great!
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    AT lunch if I have time, but mostly I go after work..in the afternoon/evening hrs. I split my routines. Some days I do all cardio, some days I do a 10 min cardio, and do 50 mins of weight training. Sometimes, I do 30/40 min cardio, then 30/40 min strength training. Some days I just grab my camera and go shooting...walk a lot...but very slowly. I'm not aiming to exercise if I've got the camera with me :-)
  • accioavocado
    accioavocado Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heyy yours sounds like a good way to go..
    I would love to mix stuff up like that..
    I just have to make time for it. :]
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I run every morning. I mix it up after the run with push up and upper body tone. the next ill really work my legs and core. My goal is to tone my body. I want that lean look. Not a huge bodybuilder.