to Tattoo, or not Tattoo...that is the question

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Do what you want, dude. If you want a tattoo, get it and be happy with it. I have my snakebites done and one tattoo(kind of regret it because my ex did it and I want to get a better thing to cover it). I didn't do any of that because it was cliche. I did it because I wanted them.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Well, I won't argue with you but I know lots of people who don't have any tattoos, but if you like something enough to have it with you forever, you have to get over the fact that someone else might have the same thing somewhere on them. I think losing 50 pounds is earning it, that is a great thing to accomplish and you should celebrate it with something that means something to you.
    [/quote]

I'm really only interested in looking hot and sexy and being original in the process. I dont need my tattoo to mean anything to me. My fragile ego means more to me than the actual tattoo :) I want a chic to check ME out for once! I'm sick of it being the other way around! stupid girls...

:)
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options
    Do what you want, dude. If you want a tattoo, get it and be happy with it. I have my snakebites done and one tattoo(kind of regret it because my ex did it and I want to get a better thing to cover it). I didn't do any of that because it was cliche. I did it because I wanted them.

Im prolly gonna get it cuz i really do like the design, all kidding aside.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I have lots of tattoos..I don't give a damn what people think..I love them, in fact having some more ink done next week :bigsmile:
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options
    I have lots of tattoos..I don't give a damn what people think..I love them, in fact having some more ink done next week :bigsmile:

Stars...how original :ohwell:

Just kidding :) Looks great! I do respect people who just dont give a *kitten*. Rock it girl
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Well, I won't argue with you but I know lots of people who don't have any tattoos, but if you like something enough to have it with you forever, you have to get over the fact that someone else might have the same thing somewhere on them. I think losing 50 pounds is earning it, that is a great thing to accomplish and you should celebrate it with something that means something to you.
    [/quote]

I'm really only interested in looking hot and sexy and being original in the process. I dont need my tattoo to mean anything to me. My fragile ego means more to me than the actual tattoo :) I want a chic to check ME out for once! I'm sick of it being the other way around! stupid girls...

[/quote]

Please don't get a tattoo. Please.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

it was a joke. So where is ur super original butterfly tattoo ms "protect the sanctity of the tattoo" girl :)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

[/quote]

it was a joke. So where is ur super original butterfly tattoo ms "protect the sanctity of the tattoo" girl :)
    [/quote]

Don't have one, thanks.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

[/quote]

Don't have one, thanks.
    [/quote]

Ah i see. you have a tattoo that reflects your sense of humor. I gotcha :)
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    thank you for the advice! This is similar to what i wanna get...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/latitudes/308865129/

That is beautiful.

thanks! I came up w/ the idea becuase i have this element shirt with tree branches that go over the shoulder and it looks dope. I think its pretty original and will prolly look sexy...

my reasons for getting a tattoo: i like the design, and itll be hot. vanity reasons only.

It's a really nice image, and if you want it you should definitely go for it. I wouldn't say it's really that "original" though - I've seen lots of side tattoos of trees and branches. Just a thought if you're trying to get something different.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

That is beautiful.

thanks! I came up w/ the idea becuase i have this element shirt with tree branches that go over the shoulder and it looks dope. I think its pretty original and will prolly look sexy...

my reasons for getting a tattoo: i like the design, and itll be hot. vanity reasons only.

It's a really nice image, and if you want it you should definitely go for it. I wouldn't say it's really that "original" though - I've seen lots of side tattoos of trees and branches. Just a thought if you're trying to get something different.

I've only seen chics w/ like those asian cherry blossoms or something. I've seem similar things but nothing exactly like what i had in mind.

If i see some guy walking around w/ my tattoo ill prolly def not get it :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

YEAH! Stupid Girls! That you want to check you out, find you hot and sexy, with your fragile ego...

Wait... are you HSP?
  • daniellek30
    daniellek30 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Considering i'm marrying a tattoo artist, I can't say I think they're 'cliche'. What's cliche is if you bring in a picture of something that you found online that EVERYONE HAS, and have them do that EXACT tattoo.

I mean, saying tattoos are cliche these days is about the same as saying wearing clothes are cliche. Everyone's doing it!

Go to an artist that has their own flair, and is able to give you that sort of individuality you're looking for. :)

Also, trust me .. make sure you're going to get something that you do WANT, not just because you think it'll look cool.

My whole side is tattooed, and has some of the most cliche things you could imagine; cherry blossoms, music notes, lotus flowers, and script. But hell, it's my side, and I WANTED it.
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options

YEAH! Stupid Girls! That you want to check you out, find you hot and sexy, with your fragile ego...

Wait... are you HSP?

I dunno what HSP is, but i was KIDDING.

I have no problem, even when i was pudgy, getting chics cuz i'm that charming. and i want to be big and strong so my daughter thinks her daddy is strong...thats the biggest reason. the tattoo i want cuz its a cool design and i know it'll look cool cuz the shirt i got the idea from is flesh colored and it looks awesome
  • jjshulou
    Options
    If you want one, get it, don't care about what anyone else says or thinks. The only opinion that should matter is yours.

But good luck getting that first tattoo on your side...that's gonna hurt like a *****! lol just a warning
  • Dunkelheit666
    Options
    If you want one, get it, don't care about what anyone else says or thinks. The only opinion that should matter is yours.

But good luck getting that first tattoo on your side...that's gonna hurt like a *****! lol just a warning

i'm sure it will :) thanks for the advice!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options

That is beautiful.

AGREED!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Oh and guys with tatts..............HOT!!!!!! :wink: :smokin:
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    if you're torn and can't make up your mind, then don't do it.

that's something you should only do if you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY KNOW you want it and you don't see it any other way.

if you're hesitant now, then walk away.
    if you think you have a chance that you're going to regret having a huge tree on the side of your body in 10 years, then walk away.

if you are absolutely 100% positive that you know you want this and don't give a *kitten* that you'll be sportin that in your golden years, then rock on.