New 20 year old college student

Options
Hello everyone!

I just started this morning, though I've had an account on MFP before and I had great results. Those results ended up with me slacking and well...here I am. I'm looking for some friends to have for support along the way.

I'm 5'8, 187 pounds. My HW was 190, so I'm still really up there compared to what I'm used to. Recently I've been having these weird heart skips- and that's my biggest reason for starting this now. I'm 20 years old- I shouldn't be having that issue! It was a big wake up call for me.

I would love to get to know you guys- add me or reply and I'll add you. Age doesn't matter- I'm in college, but you don't have to be. I hope everyone has a great day!

31305907.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop and welcome
  • CurvyJen384
    Options
    Thanks! Sent you an add- I'm looking forward to getting to know people on here. They're always so nice.
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    20-year-old college student here as well! Adding you now!
  • kiaradanielle
    Options
    23 year old crazy girl!!!!! lol!! :laugh:
    Just started here myself.. give days strong!!! want to lose ten maybe fifteen lbs and just get physically fit and in shape so I can put on my two piece next summer and work it!!! HAHA!!!!
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    welcome, welcome.
    18 year old college student.
    i've had some heart troubles in the past (i've had too many beats!), and it's just time to get healthy.
    looking forward to being on this journey with ya'.
  • cammie8694
    Options
    Hey guys me too! I'm 18 and a freshman in college. Struggling with emotional eating mostly, and am trying to lose those last 10! I want to help support you. College is definitely an adjustment!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old college student. Feel free to add me!
  • makamizzle
    Options
    I'm 25, already finished college (so i know about all that stress), but if you still need more support, feel free to add me. ^_^
  • messymia
    Options
    I'm 20, I'm new and I'm going to start my diet, so.. I think I will need a lot of support very soon! :P ;)
  • emmyelleNYC
    emmyelleNYC Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hey! i'm a 21 year old college student! feel free to add me!
  • akshit_soni
    Options
    gr8 goin thn....................i'm also a new fitness freak ......i was having problems with my lower body weight.................but now m focussing more on strength exercises...........so guys wish me luck too............