Quick Question

Options
How do you make sure you log what you eat every day when you are very busy?

Replies

• AmberLee2012
    Options
    I downloaded the MFP application to my phone. That helps!
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Mobile phone app seems to work for me
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I log it on my phone as well. If my phone is dead, I'll write down everything I eat and log it at the end of the day... or log everything at the first of the day and stick to it.
  • Sweetybug
    Options
    IS the app free?
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    IS the app free?

Heck Ya it is!!!!!
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I keep a journal when I am away from the computer...I have no life and can't afford a smart phone. :D
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    App is free. And pre-logging helps too.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    How do you make sure you log what you eat every day when you are very busy?

mobile app!! works wonders!
  • mhaight85
    Options
    I can't use the app (no mobile device), so if you are like me maybe just keep a little notepad with you so you got jot stuff down throughout the day and then enter it all in at the end of the day.

I work an 11 hour shift and bring most my food from home so in the morning I'm able to under just about the whole day's worth of food because I already have planned what to eat. This helps me because it lets me see how many calories I have to spare if I want to buy a snack... or plan how much exercise I need to do when i get home to make up for the snack!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I pre log.

i use the phone app when not home. it has a scanner, so no need to look up foods! Scan the barcode & click save!

I keep a little notebook in my purse.

If you bite it, you write it.. no matter WHERE you write it.. just as long as you do. Promise yourself 15 minutes per day to log. You deserve it!!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I keep a journal when I am away from the computer...I have no life and can't afford a smart phone. :D

^^^^^^this
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i just keep it open at work all day. fortunately i work at a company where they don't mind. when i'm not by the computer i just remember throughout the day and then enter it later. i don't need to write it down becasue I am very aware now-a-days of what i eat.