Looking for peeps with 100+ to lose

Options
Hi guys, I'm 32 and looking for anyone who has 100lbs+ to lose. Would be nice to share stories and ups and downs with others in a similar boat! I'm new to MFP and loving it on my comp and the iPhone app.

Penny

Replies

• tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey newbie! I have 100 to lose also, slowling working my way there. I will tell you this, I have really focused on this site, and it has helped me drop 14 lbs so far, so I am very happy I found this site! There are sooooooo many success stories of others in the struggle too, who have lost 100 lbs already! They are inspirations, some will share stories with you, and it will push you to go even further. Hang in there, and best of luck to you on your journey to a new you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Penny,

I am 52 yrs old & I still have about 90 lbs. to go. Good luck on your weight loss journey & I look forward to talking to you again soon.

God Bless,

JoAnn :flowerforyou:
  • GainingTheRealMe
    GainingTheRealMe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi pennyk78,
    I am 42 with over 100 to lose. 200 to be exact. its terribly hard. i did join a gym in the last few days. today is my orientation for 1 hr with a trainer who is showing us how to use the weight machines. I am excited. i hope to be friends, we could support each other. good luck and stay focused.

Sandy
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Come see us on the over 300 club. Here is the link,

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/83876-the-over-300-club

Everybody on this link is or has been over 300 lbs and really knows what it means to have a lot of weight to lose. The group is supportive and fun.

Good luck on your weight loss
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am 39 and have about 90 more to loose. I ve lost almost 10 so far, just with 10 off feel so much better :)
  • jhambone213
    Options
    Just joined this weekend. I am going for 130 total. It will be a long hard road to travel, but it seems like there are a lot of people to help motivate you on this site.
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi Penny, I am 42 and have a total of 159 lbs to lose, lost 26 of it so far. Glad to be friends to share support if you like! Welcome to MFP- so many nice people and great tools! :smile:
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for making the choice to have a new life style change.:flowerforyou: .you will find that this site is full of very encouraging people and you will also see some truely amazing stories of weight loss from others.:love: ..I have one friend on mine that has lost over 220 pounds so far.:noway: .If I even think I am getting discouraged :grumble: I just go look at her pictures and I am back on the wagon and moving forward:wink: ..I still have over 100# to lose also:embarassed: ..I am 41(42around the corner) and my starting weight was 277.6.:explode: .I joined this site in Jan the day after my grandsons 2nd birthday:smile: ..and I am down 16#.:tongue: .I would love to help and encourage you on your new journey..:happy: look forward to hearing from you soon!!:smile:
  • queenbee91
    Options
    Hi I'm also 29 as of Feb 25 ugh, I have a goal of 100 lbs gone by the big 40. I've joined a gym started actually measuring my food and found this site on my iphne apps. Any suggestions or post TALK will be awesome as I am a loner right now so I don't want to get discouraged. Keep up th good work guys and galls
  • queenbee91
    Options
    Hi I'm 39 as of 5 days ago, I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. I have 100 lbls to loose before my 40 birthday
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I'm close to 100 to go! 62 really. But who's really counting? hehe
  • silentsiren
    silentsiren Posts: 100
    Options
    welcome!!! i have 100lb+ to lose myself at 28y/o. it's going to be a long road but we all can do it!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 and I have 105-110 to lose. I'd love to talk to others who are going through the same things. We can do this!
  • harnisem
    harnisem Posts: 1
    Options
    I started with 120 to lose and am down 11 so far.....i would love to be a part of a group with similar struggles. I am in this for the long haul....I am 32 years old and the mother of 3 children 5 and under....I want to be able to engage more with them and DO more!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! I also have 100+ lbs to lose as well.. I have lost 21lbs since January here, I must say the MFP community is great! The support here is amazing!

Continued success on your weight loss journey!!:drinker:
  • eeyore81
    eeyore81 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey there. I have 130lbs to lose, maybe more. I'll decide when I get to my goal weight if I want to lose anymore.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm close to 100 to go! 62 really. But who's really counting? hehe
    You are just the person I was talking about in my post...You are one person that encourages me so much..now penny can really see who I was talking about..
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello there I am Stephanie From Ontario and I too have over 100lbs to loose welcome and add me as a friend!
  • ollypennie
    ollypennie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You have already found me but I was 22stone or 308lb when I started on the road to the new me! Idealy I would like to be loosing 140lb which is rather scarey but I am well over half way there and enjoying it most days.
  • imdamom
    imdamom Posts: 42
    Options
    I would love to take this journey with you. I am a 41 yr old sahm to 4. I had 100+ to lose. Now I only have 99 more to go...lol. Add me as a friend. In fact, I would love to be friends with all you 100+er's. :smile: