Thank you all :)

Options
I'm just completely overwhelmed with all the support I'm receiving on MFP. It's so sad to say but in just one week I have received more support on here than I have in 42 years from family and so called friends. You each now have a special place in my heart. I could never do this journey on my own. I have tried and tried but now I really think I have what I need.

I was so depressed today and you all came together to pick me up. I know I need to believe in myself more and be proud of my 9 pound start. I now know that I have a group of friends behind me that will not let me fail.

Thank you all :)

Together we can do this.

Replies

• gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's what I love about MFP! The support on here is unbelievable!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I looked for that support on Facebook, but 5% of my Facebook friends are on the track to health. Coming on MFP has been a real motivator for me! Everyone is in the same frame of mind! I love that there was a site created just for people like us!
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Congratulations on the 9 pound weight loss. You are on the right track. Keep up the great work.
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have been on here sense march and i love it , everyone is sooooooo supportive !
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow! 9 lbs start is awesome!!! Keep it up!
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're happy and we will continue to support you all the way! :)
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    The support here is great. Don't give up and feel free to add me if you like. 9 pounds is not insignificant at all. Bravo
  • KarinaaD
    Options
    That's what I love about MFP! The support on here is unbelievable!

I Know!!!!!!! :smile:
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You're worth it DM........we're all in this journey together....we have to be supportive, it aint a ride intended for sissies ya know. Its hard work.....it never gets easier but its so well worth it.

When you have a disability it changes everything. I think a back issue is probably the absolute worst issue you can have to deal with when you're trying to change your lifestyle. It infects all your movements....the pain can be sooooooo debilitating day to day and it's a pain that infiltrates everything.

I agree that this place is extremely supportive and most of the people are kind and gentle. Those are the kind you want to "friend" You can add me if you'd like.

Stand strong
  • tattoogrrl28
    Options
    9 Pounds is a great start, but more importantly you have such an awesome attitude. You really seem ready to make a healthy change. Add me if you want. I really could use some friends to encourage me.