Carmen Electra Stripaerobics DVD 2

Options
Does anyone know how I can log that onto my Exercise? It was really hard and I did it for 45 minutes. I can barely breath, and I feel like my butt is going to literally fall off. I'd be sad if that happened, and so would my boyfriend. ;(

Replies

• abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'd log it into mid impact aerobics. I teach a pole class and I count it as medium impact aerobics :)
  • RacheBell
    RacheBell Posts: 111
    Options
    Okay, thanks.
    :)

i wish we had a pole dancing class around here, that'd be fun.
  • abbie38
    Options
    It's a great upper body workout. How are you finding the stripaerobics? I'm thinking of buying the DVD's
  • abbie38
    Options
    It's a great upper body workout. How are you finding the stripaerobics? I'm thinking of buying the DVD's
  • HMBradley42
    Options
    Is it just an aerobics dvd??? Or do you actually learn how to strip??? That would be fun
  • RacheBell
    Options
    I got 4 Carmen Electra DVD's on Ebay for $30. Which is dirt cheap, considering they got for $25 each at Best Buy or something. Ebay is the best place to find stuff. I found the 30 day shred on there also, but got outbid the last minute. That person got it for $21.90. Jerk.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I would love to try the stripaerobics & I always joke to my husband that I"m going to get a stripper pole in our new house!:blushing:
  • RacheBell
    Options
    The first DVD shows you simple dances, the second one is all aerobics, working out your abs, butt, legs, and arms. No dancing. The third one teaches you how to strip, and do lap dances. :) Don't remember what happens on the 4th one, and the 5th one has hip hop routines. I want the 5th one. That'll bring me back to my cheerleading and dance days.
  • abbie38
    Options
    Imma gonna get them! Thanks :)
  • rachelpooh7
    Options
    I got 4 Carmen Electra DVD's on Ebay for $30. Which is dirt cheap, considering they got for $25 each at Best Buy or something. Ebay is the best place to find stuff. I found the 30 day shred on there also, but got outbid the last minute. That person got it for $21.90. Jerk.

Sweet!! I'm gonna check out Ebay, I've been wanting to try those DVD's. And you can get 30 day shred at Wal Mart for $10
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You can get the 30 Day Shred at Walmart for $9. I did :D
  • RacheBell
    Options
    The 30 day shred they had on Ebay was a huge assortment of DVD's. I don't know what the program actually consists of, I haven't done much research. Some of them were going for $90-$100. That's why I want the 30 day shred. It's apparently really popular. :)
  • RacheBell
    Options
    I'd like to get a stripper pole, but I'm afraid I might end up like that girl on YouTube. She jumped on the pole, and it collapsed. :(