Shaun T - Ugghh

Options

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Level one drills = me laying on the floor wheezing. DAMN YOU SHAUN T!!!!!!!!!

Wait til Level Three drills..

Also I say it every time I hear Shaun T say it.. but AmmmmAzing.. after that one workout during the stretch.. its so strange.
  • glittergeisha
    Options
    My Insanity came in yesterday-gonna start tomorrow...I"m scared :)
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I've called him a f***er many times.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I thought that he was batting for the other team.. not that it matters but I prefer to be swooning over someone that I'd at least get a double take from ...:yawn:
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Yupp, after the first day of Insanity I literally couldn't walk. Ah, Shaun.
  • dynad
    dynad Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    going home to do total cardio with sore calves ouch!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well worth it for the results and for the pleasure of watching shaun T take his shirt off!
    Yes :p

I also really enjoy when he gets his face in the camera and those big brown beautiful eyes.

I mean results, exercise, blablabla.
    Heck yes! It's like Christmas each time that shirt comes off......and oddly I forget that my calves are on fire :)

I know what you are talking about! :love:

I'm done with my second week of Insanity... looking foreward to another seven weeks with Shaun T
  • bchboy1206
    bchboy1206 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You guys have just inspired me to put the Insanity into the dvd player... I started and stopped a few times, maybe I need to start again. Shaun T is a great motivator!!!!

JimT
  • cortney_weiss
    cortney_weiss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Gotta love that Shaun T! I'm doing Asylum vol 2, and he's gonna kill me today LOL Talk about motivation!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! It's like Christmas each time that shirt comes off......and oddly I forget that my calves are on fire :)

THIS! ^
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    haha ...dirty......
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! I was all happy because I thought I got a break with Cardio Recovery today. I can't sit anywhere without remembering that I don't feel recovered at. ALL!! I fear squats and pulsing!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 12 and my calves have never been sore - now I feel like I'm doing it wrong! My hips get really sore though and I can feel that my legs are just generally tired when I go up and down the stairs. Maybe when it gets harder next month I'll start to get calf soreness too...
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    i've worked out with Shaun in real life, and let me tell you - there is NO airbrushing or special lighting going on with those abs. they're the real deal. haha

the only thing crazier than doing Insanity at home, is doing it WITH Shaun while he's ACTUALLY yelling in your face. Whole new ballgame. love that guy.
  • lundii
    Options
    I can hear it... Take a break! Take a break! Grab some water! ;)
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!!!!! :drinker:

"Your form is compromised. Go get some water and come back when you're ready."

and my favorite

"How do you feel? You feel insane?"

"I want to leave."

"What did you say?"

"I want to leave."

"Go take a break."

:laugh:
  • lundii
    Options
    My favorite is:

Keep breathing! Keep breathing! Very important!

:flowerforyou:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with my 2nd week! I feel like somedays it doesn't get any easier :( but I am still pulling through and noticing how loose my pants are becoming ;)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Heck Yeah....but the results though.....Keep going...
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    LMBO @ some of the responses....LOL I feel ya though he has been called so many names and I think I even made up a couple of those names too ....lol