Actually have started losing! :D

Options
It's not THAT much, but it's a lot for me. I deal with PCOS and it's a pain in the *kitten* for some of us to lose the weight. I've really have been watching what I've been eating. A few months ago I was 175 pounds-ish and right now I'm 161!! I'm so, so happy! I've finally been able to start losing weight, makes me happy to know all that water drinking and fruit eating is paying off! :D

Replies

• laney4818
    laney4818 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!!
  • AEFidgets
    AEFidgets Posts: 243
    Options
    Congrats!!! Perseverence does pay off!
  • hayngrl1
    hayngrl1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I've heard that too many carbs hinder us as well! I had a good loss when I started leaving out some of the carbs and choosing whole grain instead.
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It took me a few months before the weight loss train started- in spite of healthy eating and exercise. Both good habits, bu it's thrilling when the numbers start moving! So excited for you!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone, you're all wonderful! :)
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    Congrats! Getting the scale moving is the best feeling
  • tropika
    tropika Posts: 21
    Options
    congrats :) and this is only the beginning .. u will see hardwork rly pays off in the end keep up the good work :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Tell us what you are doing to lose the weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!