Need more support! :)

Options
I just realized that I only have 2 active friends on here and definitely need more!! :happy:

My name is Stormi.
I live in Northern California.
21 years old.

I would like to meet people around my age, live anywhere, and have around the same weigh loss goals. (I would like to lose around 100 lbs)
:heart:

Replies

• 78togoal
    Options
    heys stormi! My name is Jenn I am new to this so I have zero friends right now but really would like to make some. I am 25 and live in Texas. My goal is to lose about 80 pounds. Add me if ya like!
  • Lilybeans4
    Options
    Hi. I am 30 years old and I need to lose about 60 lbs. I gained about 15-20 lbs with each of my four pregnancies and I am just realizing how big I really am :(
    I am new to this and looking for support too.
  • Cervantest
    Cervantest Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Teresa. I'm not your age, I'm 41 but I need to loose about 80 pounds. I joined in July and love the site and the friendships that are made. Please feel free to add me if you like. Good luck to you!
  • DaphneyLew
    DaphneyLew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Daphney Lew. I'm 20 and I'm new here as well. Let's all keep motivated. :)
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Whilst I am a tad older than you, yeah ok, lots older, feel free to add me if you like! I check in couple times daily and live in Australia.
    Good luck and happy health
    Pat
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like:)
    I live in Australia and check in several times a day, joined about two weeks ago and have a good 20 kgs to lose!
    Happy goal chasing :)
    Pat
  • Sarahkov12
    Sarahkov12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm from Indiana. I am 31 years old and have spent much of my life dreaming of the day I would reach my dream weight. I was always on the thicker side as a teen. After I got married my husband and I celebrated EVERYTHING with food and I quickly gained weight. At my heaviest I was 218 and a size 20. About three years ago I joined weight watchers and began exercising with a friend and got down to 171 and a comfortable size 14. Then I got pregnant! Needless to say I gained weight. Now I'm trying to get back into shape so I can be healthy and set a good example for my son. I am looking to lose about 30 more pounds. I'm always looking for active people to friend because support is key to success. I log in several times a day and post frequently. If any one needs a friend to cheer them on, add me :-)