Looking for friends to this with

Options
I have been restarting my weightloss plan over and over again for months now. I have had enough of the broken promises to myself and I believe that having someone to work with on my get-healthy adventure might help. I'd love to add some friends so we can support each other and hopefully build better health and confidence!:happy: Who's in?:happy:

Replies

• makamizzle
    Options
    Hi! I'm not sure if anyone has friended you since your original post, but I'd be more than happy to help try and support you. Having someone else around makes people more accountable for their actions...or so they say :)
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you want. I have only been on here 5 weeks, but find the support and accountability to be really helpful!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you can add me!! :V
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    add me i log everyday, this is my second time and i am NOT giving up easily
  • larkei
    larkei Posts: 19
    Options
    i log on everyday although i have never been on the boards until today.. feel free to add me :)
  • gdogra
    gdogra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Friends are what make this website rock :D
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Friends are definitely a huge plus in this game! Anyone in this thread can add me.
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you would like! Im always looking to expad my friends list!
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    You can add me if you would like will be back to tracking food tomarrow. Just had a myelogram done on Wed. so just getting up and around. Would love to have you as a friend. Have a great day!
  • DreamsMadeUp
    Options
    Hello :]
    My name is Sydney. I love My Fitness Pal and I try to log in everyday. Having friends on here helps me remember my health goals and I would like to have friends to encourage me and I want encourage you too!
  • dan09554
    dan09554 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    feel free to add.....
  • simong79
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. The more the merrier!
  • mhlstein33
    Options
    feel free to add me.....:)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I have been restarting my weightloss plan over and over again for months now. I have had enough of the broken promises to myself and I believe that having someone to work with on my get-healthy adventure might help. I'd love to add some friends so we can support each other and hopefully build better health and confidence!:happy: Who's in?:happy:
    I could use all the help I can get and then some :]
  • cyndymar
    Options
    Would love to follow cyndymar
  • Nnekia
    Nnekia Posts: 3
    Options
    I'd love to be added! I'm in the same boat as you! And to everyone else on this post, please feel free to add me please! Accountability has been key to me in the past.:happy: :happy: Plus I'd love to be a sexy looking bride
  • DrunkCinderella
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too! I've been on MFP before but added no friends, and I really do think it works better when you're in it together.
  • toothfairy79
    toothfairy79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I was reading your post and looks like we went through the same thing... I feel this is the right time for me and you can add me if you'd like.. This site is amazing:)
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can follow me : )
    Im active on here and currently doing P90X
  • Tsubomi_CB
    Options
    You do not need do it alone, you can add me!