when you you guys weigh yourselves?

Options
i'm just curious, what time do you guys weigh yourselves and how often do you do it?

Replies

• hawaii86442
    Options
    First thing in the morning-after I use the restroom-and before I drink or eat anything.--in my undies!!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    As soon as I get up and use the bathroom, weigh naked.
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    about once a month. but first thing in the morning and only in my boxers
  • tchau812
    Options
    Pretty much what everyone said. I usually weigh myself every 3 weeks in the morning after i clean myself up and before eating anything.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I try to weigh myself daily in the morning after "the purge"

I weigh myself nude while holding my Army PT Uniform in hand.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    All throughout the day, everyday.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, after going to the bathroom. I weigh every day, but only record on Fridays.

I hear a lot of people say not to weigh every day, and for some I suppose it can be a problem, but I use it for trending purposes only. I don't really care what the number is except on Friday.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    every morning when i first get up, after using the toilet. then again naked, before i hop in the shower. then, if i didn't like the first two, again after my shower in case i washed some fat off. but never with wet hair.. who knows how many kilos of water might be hiding upon my scalp :)
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    every morning when i first get up, after using the toilet. then again naked, before i hop in the shower. then, if i didn't like the first two, again after my shower in case i washed some fat off. but never with wet hair.. who knows how many kilos of water might be hiding upon my scalp :)

I thought I was the only one who did that!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after the potty in the buff.
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Same. Almost every morning when I first wake up and after I use the bathroom. I am the same with the wet hair thing. My hair comes down to almost my butt and its very thick... I can only imagine how many pounds of water is being held in it.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Once a week, after the gym
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'll weigh myself at the campus gym. My apartment gym doesn't have a scale and sometimes I'll just go for a run to work out, so I don't end up weighing myself much. Time of day is whenever I can make it to the gym, probably afternoon or evening.
  • simong79
    Options
    I set Friday mornings as my weigh in day. I will usually weigh in right after I wake up and pee pee.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    in the morning after ive used the toilet and before i get in the shower...so i am still naked.
  • PropertyofRTH
    Options
    I go to the toilet, get out of bed and then weigh myself...Doh!
  • jasperuk
    Options
    First thing in the morning after bathroom visits and before i eat anything
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Two or three times a week at the gym, and the official MFP result gets recorded on Mondays (or whenever I'm next at the gym). Keeps me motivated from Thursday to Sunday.
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    As soon as I get up and use the bathroom, weigh naked.
    ^^^This
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Every morning - dressed but before I put my shoes on.