Weight Watchers & MFP?

Options
Anyone doing both??? I am joining WW today after work... please add if you are also doing WW :)

Replies

• addiebelle1
    Options
    I am doing both, joined Tuesday.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I do both. There is lots of WW bashing on here so I don't comment on it much.
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    GO for it. I loved WW I only quit because I needed the money for Zumba and it had to come from somewhere:smile:
  • wdot
    wdot Posts: 8
    Options
    For those doing WeightWatchers, there's this new iPhone app that let's you find restaurant meals by points called HealthyOut: http://bit.ly/RiAvoz
  • addiebelle1
    Options
    Downloaded the App yesterday. Going out to eat tonight and trying to decide between Chili's and Chop House. At Chili's I would order the Margarita Chicken plus rice and beans for 14 points. At Chop Houose I would order the Grilled Shrimp with Fettucini (no butter-small portion) for 14 points + dinner salad for 5 points. Decisions! Decisions! Love the freedom of WW.
  • nemiredi3
    nemiredi3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do a mix of WW and low carb/ calorie counting. I know WW works but I don't always calculate and log all my stuff. I want to get on track and start losing again though!
  • andrealeighx33
    andrealeighx33 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I do WW as well however I decided to try out MFP so that I can watch my carb intake. I've been here almost a week and I'm debating on canceling my WW now because I like MFP more. I'm just going to give it another week and see how things go. :)
  • mag104
    mag104 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I much prefer MFP. I stopped w w as I find it's easier to calculate the calories than pro points. Although w w did work MFP is free and has more or less the same facilities on line eg: recipe builder and tracker. I love MFP x