Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

when you you guys weigh yourselves?

2»

Replies

• Petefry1
    Petefry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Like a lot of people I also weigh in in the morning after toilet and before shower, in the nude. I record my weight, body fat % and waist measurement only every Friday, but I step on the scales every morning to see how I'm tracking. I read once that people who weigh daily are more likely to maintain a weight loss.
  • I try to weigh myself once a month. It's nice to get on the scale & have lost 4 wks worth of weight then one day :) only because it's a bigger number :D that's just me!
  • I weigh in the morning after I go to the bathroom. That weight seems to match what shows up on my Dr's scale.
  • Every Thursday morning, nekkid and after my toilet break :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    First thing in the morning, after going to the bathroom. I weigh every day, but only record on Fridays.

I hear a lot of people say not to weigh every day, and for some I suppose it can be a problem, but I use it for trending purposes only. I don't really care what the number is except on Friday.

same here, except record on Saturdays
  • Every Friday morning between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.

Then I relax a little bit on Friday and Saturday, which gives me Sunday through to Thursday to do any necessary catching up (if I go too far over on Friday and Saturday), just in time for the next Friday's weigh-in :-)
  • fun_b
    fun_b Posts: 199 Member
    Not sure if I will continue weighing monthly. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I feel like I am going insane wanting to know how much I have lost. It's all I can think about :( I think weekly might be a better alternative. I did find it more motivating not weighing daily though as I have wanted to see big results by weigh in day.
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Every saturday morning, before working out and breakfast. Weighing in on saturday motivates me to actually get out of bed in à timely manner, this first day of the weekend.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    First thing in the morning, after going to the bathroom. I weigh every day, but only record on Fridays.

I hear a lot of people say not to weigh every day, and for some I suppose it can be a problem, but I use it for trending purposes only. I don't really care what the number is except on Friday.

I record when it's gone down
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member

I record when it's gone down
    Me too, my friend, me too.
  • Every morning right after my potty run ... always nekkid ... clothing varies too much. Always putting right foot on scale first, left foot second ... scale is weighted and it makes a difference of up to two pounds if you do it differently (I kid you not!). I tried the whole never weigh more than once weekly thing, but it just didn't work for me ... it helps me know how to plan my daily meals with confidence! If I wait more than a couple of days I tend begin snacking and getting off track ... I track my weight as closely as I do my checking account lol.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    In the morning, after using the bathroom, and with no clothes on. I do this on a daily basis unfortunately.
  • larkei
    larkei Posts: 19
    i weigh myself every monday morning, after i go potty, before i put on clothing lol
  • Every saturday morning, when i wake up, after i use the bathroom, before i get dressed (:
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Daily, naked in the morning before breakfast and after the bathroom
  • Kagami_Taiga
    Kagami_Taiga Posts: 124 Member
    All throughout the day, everyday.

You have really nice eyes