School girl looking for nice people!

Options
Hey everyone! Im TomTomGirl and im in school and I would love positive feed back and i would give you some too!
Add me as a friend please!
My plan on losing weight is about 40-60 pounds

Replies

• 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You seem a nice young person TomTom....Just a warning, people arn't always nice.....A not are and some not so...I wish you luck and keep you goal in mind....A
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I think I am too old to be added to your friend list but, if anyone gives you a hard time, send me a message (as well as reporting them to the moderators). Hopefully you will only deal with nice people.

Best wishes and good luck
  • warmheart050
    Options
    hello :) im a newbie :)
  • warmheart050
    Options
    hi tomtom nice to meet u :)
  • lanapoo
    lanapoo Posts: 57
    Options
    Hey! I'm almost 28, is that a bit too old for you? I already graduated from college few years ago! I need to lose about the same amount of weight as you do.
  • Ian159
    Ian159 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi :wink: :laugh: :smile: :wink: :laugh: :smile: :wink: :happy: :laugh: :smile:
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am probably too old, but add me if you like. I was a band geek in school too. Played trumpet in Marching, concert, pep, and jazz band. Good luck!!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Good luck, fellow Whovian here, albeit it is the original series I like, rather than the new one.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    So, anyway, if I am interpreting "Whovian" correctly, which Dr is your favourite?

Being, as I already mentioned, ever so old I remember it from the beginning