Replies

• twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow you must be so proud! Great job!
  • sammiemayhem
    Options
    great results!
    I was wondering if i should try insanity, or zumba, I have been shattered (literally) and have tons of orthopedic, muscle, immunity, and heart problems, so i was scared to to it.
    Is it something you can "do at your own pace" or do you have to put your all to get results like that?
  • pmuzz
    pmuzz Posts: 9
    Options
    It is a really hardcore programme and heart rate plays a big part in it. You could give it a go wearing a heart rate monitor but i would definitely say consult a doctor beforehand if you have concerns. its not for the faint hearted! hope this helps.
  • haycock86
    Options
    I'm so proud of you my gorgeous sexy fiancee mwah xx
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    great results!
    I was wondering if i should try insanity, or zumba, I have been shattered (literally) and have tons of orthopedic, muscle, immunity, and heart problems, so i was scared to to it.
    Is it something you can "do at your own pace" or do you have to put your all to get results like that?

If you have all of those problems, I would say to do something else. I finished Insanity last Sunday, and I found it to be very hard on my joints. I pushed myself to finish it, but I had a lot of knee pain throughout.

Pmuzz, excellent job, well done!!!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well done what an amazing result you must be pleased as punch. I know it's a lot of hard work so great job completing and you have now earned the results you have achieved congratulations x
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!