Hello from the new guy on the Block!

Options
I am new to this posting stuff but have utilized this wonderful little program to remove a fair amount of excess weight off this guy. I really had no idea how much better you start to feel about yourself once you actually start seeing some change. Good luck to everyone and feel free to say hello if you get a chance!

Replies

• katieexi3
    Options
    Congrats! Ive lost 20lbs so far. It feels great
  • Watermap
    Options
    Thanks, I think its great that we can all inspire each other! Way to GO!
  • warmheart050
    Options
    good for u aqua:) im a newbie to:)
  • fitsin10
    fitsin10 Posts: 141
    Options
    I've lost over 80 lbs. already and started again to lose the last of it now. This place is just fantastic for helping you on your way and you do feel better with every day. Eat less, move more, that's it. Moving more was the trick for me, it came off fast with that. I ate less too but I was so sedetary and am not no more. Worked for me.. Welcome to the club and best wishes on your new self...
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are over halfway to your weightloss goal - great job!!! This site helps (at least it helps me) to make better food choices and keep exercising. I need the accountability and I need to see it loggrd so I can 'stick to my guns'.......Diets are short-term solutions, this is meant to change bad habits into better and healthier habits. Good luck and welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: