Please i need help :'(

Options
Okay so for the past two weeks i had my goal set to 1000 cals a day :)
I also exercised everyday and everything was fine but This coming week i will probably be going out for dinner like everyday !!
I dont know what to do :'(
I cant change the plans though :(
I am trying to exersize a lot so that i wont gain by eating at the restaurant & i really dont know what to do :'(
Any suggestions ?!

Replies

• kirraleej
    Options
    Look for the threads on zigzag dieting. They've really helped me on those weeks that seem completely unmanageable!
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Don't panic, you can get through it! Just be careful what you choose from the menus and limit your portion size.
    I've been under 1200 for 3 months = 19lbs lost. I do eat out quite a bit, just be careful.
  • vee1733
    vee1733 Posts: 13
    Options
    If you know what restaurants you will be going to then you can check out the nutritional info listed on their website and decide from there. If you don't have time to do that, ask the manager at whatever place you are at for the nutritional info menu, book, ect. By law, all restaurants including fast food must have it. And just in case they don't, order chicken or fish with no butter or oil. Tell them your are severely allergic to most oils that way they make sure they do it. Hahah works eveytime! .. By the way, adding hot sauce and lemon makes everything yummy :)
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    First: why are you only eating 1000 cals a day? Unless you are under 5 feet, you should be eating a minimum of 1200, or you will be risking fatigue and potential binge eating. Second: don't worry about going over your calorie goal one day if you are going out, just eat in moderation, one night of going over your day's calories won't have that much of an effect. I ate 275 cals over my daily goal last night, but I'm consistently under all week, it evens out. As long as your weekly goal is under the weekly number, you will continue to lose over time. Enjoy yourself out tonight and keep movin' on.
  • nuuz
    nuuz Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks guys <3
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Order salads and soup (not cream soups and not bisque)!! ALWAYS order dressing on the side (you can control the amount that way) And order salads with chicken or turkey( not fried, but grilled! For entrees order fish!!!!!!!!!!! Skip dessert!! or order sherbet if you JUST CAN'T RESIST!!!!!!! This is do-able. And you should eat at least 1200 calories /day.
  • AngieBee67
    AngieBee67 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We've been going out of town a lot recently therefore eating at lots of restaurants. They do have wonderful "low cal" or "fit" menus. Try and stick with them. Try to stay away from fast food. My fave is BJ's. They have the BEST low cal dishes. Good luck. You can do it!!!
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Decide what you are going to eat before you even get to the restaurant. Most places have online menus you can look at, and the MFP phone app has just about everything already in their food list for you to search out the calories. If you wait til you are at the table and look at the menu, you will be tempted to make a less healthy choice. The smells in the restaurant can make you choose that greasy, gravy covered chunk of fatty meat every time!