55 lbs

Options
That is my goal. I started today to seriously post on MFP and get the ball rolling.

55lbs to my goal weight. OMG HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS?!?!

By believing in myself.

I have NEVER been my goal weight... maybe in 8th grade... Is it even possible for me to get that small?? I am looking to all of you to make me actually think that it is possible..

Thank you. This is a wonderful community here.

Replies

• toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 57 lbs. I just started yesterday so I know how you feel. The last time I was at my goal I was 20. It is possible. You can do it. We all her have to believe in one another. I believe in you.
    Happy Losing!
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    I have lost 55 lbs in the last 12 weeks. It is possible! :smile: I have a long way to go, but I know that I can get there. Good luck....we can do this!
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    It feels like yesterday I was making this post. You can do it, no matter what, just know you can
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    That's about how much I want to lose. I have lost 16 pounds so far!! I think it might take me a year to do it though!! It can be done!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It is possible, Gio! The last time I came around this mountain, I had lost 50+ pounds and was on top of the world. It takes the dedication of waking up each morning and telling yourself that it doesn't matter how much better that extra hour of sleep or that cinnamon roll will make you feel... it's about knowing that being good to your body with give you the life that you want.

I had a bad ankle injury that took me off my feet for two months. I complicated the injury and it's been a year and a half and I am finally getting back to the activity level I had had. And I gained all of my weight back... and then some. It's hard to look at a mountain that says "55lbs" or "80lbs" (in my case), but the achievement prize for the finishers at the top is a life of knowing that you made the right choices and you are living a better life because of those choices.

Good luck to you... although luck has very little to do with it.

:flowerforyou:
    -Pixie
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started on Jan. 16th of this year. Just remember, its not a race. Its a lifestyle change. You will have your ups and downs. Change your mindset and everything else will follow in line!
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • ZFAMommy
    Options
    I have 90 to lose. We can motivate each other! You've got this.
  • treywolf
    treywolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had 65 lbs to lose and have 55 more to lose as of today and I'm going to do it. We can do it together!:wink: