I lost 9 pounds this week ....

Options
but it's my first week . . . so hopefully the second week won't disappoint me too much : )

Replies

• Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    yey! go you! i lost 7.5lbs in my first week, 3 in my second and then it went from 1/4lb to 3 1/2 lb a week. just dont set uself up for a big loss every week. slow and easy is the key :) Faster u lose it the faster itll go back on. Keep up the good work
  • disline
    disline Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I.ve just begun...2 days ago..maybe 3...scale same..My husband just cuts out his snacks and he claims to have lost 10 pounds...ugh. Not feeling it today :(
  • disline
    disline Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh and Great jobs on the 10 pounds ...wish it were me :)
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow that really is awesome- keep up the good work :)
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Yaaay, that's awesome! Congrats!! :)
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Awesome job. Congrats. I lost 6.8 pds my first week, then 3.2 the second week. Now, I am losing 1 to 2 pds a week.
  • jennieb75
    jennieb75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Seeing those numbers is certainly motivating in the first few weeks! Good luck!
  • jjmartinez01
    Options
    I have learned along the way to not obsess about daily weighing. The body weight fluctuates daily and throughout the day as affected by body functions, intake of liquids and other factors. I am now more focused on using a measuring tape to keep track of progress. For instance my scale shows today 230 and two days ago it showed 225. The measuring tape at the waist shows 40.1 inches compared to 44 inches about a month and a half ago. I think that a pound equals to about 4000 calories so I know I have not eaten that much in a short amount of time. The biggest challenge sometimes is the impatience. Realizing that weight reduction will not happen overnight helps me to stay focused. Stay focused on the long term and you will continue to do great!