Not new but looking for more open diary friends

Options
SO I've been here for about a month and am on a really good path.

I'm just looking for a few more friends with open diaries to get some low-cal and high protein ideas from.

I'm getting bored of eating the same thing everyday.

Also note I tend to keep my friend list low to keep it more personal... so if someone doesn't log in for a while I usually boot them.
- I like to motivate/ be motivated.
- A strong support system is an important role in my weight loss which is why I am here.

Anyway Feel Free to add me !!!!

Replies

• mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    add me mine is open
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    me too! i'm happy to share!!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, although i have weird snacks sometimes, and tendencies to stick to particular foods for a long time until i start to hate them :sick:
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    Hi, mine's open.. but I don't always eat right. I'm still working on that yet! I am on here everyday though and I try to be motivating :)
  • DrunkCinderella
    Options
    Add me! I've got an open diary (although parts are in Dutch, but I try to add as much as possible in English), I definitely work towards having a high protein diet and I just started over on MFP today.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I keep mine open
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, but my choices are not very varied. I eat a lot of the same things. I am high protein, but not low cal by any stretch.
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    Mine's open and I've been needing to clear out some friends who have "lost interest" lately. I'm down 40 lbs in 170 days and I don't miss a day logging, ever. I've got another 10-15lbs. to go. I work out at the gym 4 days a week, twice with a trainer. Anyone here who can have fun but is serious about losing weight and getting fit, feel free to add me.
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    open feel free my man
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like; my only protein adding secret right now is Sunwarrior protein powder LOL
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open to friends - I love to cook so my diary is quite varied (week to week more so than day to day because I cook on Sundays for the week). I aim for at least 100 grams of protein a day. My goals are more fitness oriented right now but I started logging to see if I could get another 5-8 lbs off this winter.
  • Grandmasboy2852
    Options
    Thanks Guys!!! Really appreciate it!!!
  • stingraykelly
    stingraykelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, I get bored easily so you'll find a variety of foods in there :)