New and nervous/excited!

Options
Hello All,

I just found out about this app a few days ago so I decided I would give it a go. I only have one day of logging so far under my belt but it's pretty cool to see all the stuff you eat. I travel with my boyfriend for his job (welder) so I haven't been very active this past year. Now it's starting to catch up with me. I just want to be fit and toned, feel good about my body again. He just laughs when I say I'm going to work out because he doesn't think I will take it seriously. I'M GOING TO SHOW HIM! lol So last night I ordered Tapout XT and I have about a week before I get it. I hope I can make some support buddies on here. Good luck on your journeys!

Thanks for Reading! :)

Replies

• 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good for you! He won't be laughing when he's the one tapping out against you. :-) Only you know when you feel good and what's right for you. I love this site. Only been here for a couple days too but it's awesome! Kick butt girl!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    feel free to add me
    I log daily and my diary is open
    I am currently working out to P90X
    its awesome workout. :)
  • casswash2400
    casswash2400 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well welcome, this is a awesome source for new support on your weight loss journey. I have been serious for about 3 months now and it's working for me. I'm a female welder as well. You can add me if you need a little extra support.
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I just found out about this app a few days ago so I decided I would give it a go. I only have one day of logging so far under my belt but it's pretty cool to see all the stuff you eat. I travel with my boyfriend for his job (welder) so I haven't been very active this past year. Now it's starting to catch up with me. I just want to be fit and toned, feel good about my body again. He just laughs when I say I'm going to work out because he doesn't think I will take it seriously. I'M GOING TO SHOW HIM! lol So last night I ordered Tapout XT and I have about a week before I get it. I hope I can make some support buddies on here. Good luck on your journeys!

Thanks for Reading! :)

Feel free to add me.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Would be an honour to support you on your journey with MFP. like beck 0708 Im on every day and my diary is open also. Although I do eat some rubbish now and again Im a fanatical gym goer so burn it all off. Lost a lot of weight whilst Ive been with MFP so it works for me and it can work for you too. Add me if you wish, choice is your honey. Lovely pic as well your very pretty. :-) XX
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You have made a great start, so congrats on that!! Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me if you'd like. I am always looking for a great support system :)
  • mimish21
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :) , my husband laughs too lol
  • Caniacgirl59
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. Would love to be able to support each other. Good luck!
  • sukaera
    sukaera Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone, Feel free to add me!! I'm looking for supporters and cheerleaders alike too!
  • Nechama105
    Options
    Also new! been back and forth trying to control what I eat, It's amazing how much just logging what you ingest can help you control your calorie consumption SO MUCH! Anyone got any good recipes, or meal ideas?
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site!