Committed to My Commitment

Options
As part of my workplace Wellness initiative my company has launched this really great program of which I am proud to have performed the instrumental role of putting it all together with a fantastic group of fellow colleagues. I have been passionate about improving the health of coworkers for many many years and in getting this program going for over 3 years . Now that it's here am so excited for everyone. Interestingly though , it has helped me to realize that I need to commit to myself with the same passion and zeal as with this health initiative. Being some 30 + lbs overweight myself and having tried and failed so many times I now Commit to my commitment !

Replies

• ahenington
    ahenington Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have renewed my commitment by joining myfitnesspal today. I want to get to the next set of numbers on the scale! I am hoping by logging my food and exercise I will be held more accountable to myself! I have about 20 more pounds to drop. I have lost about 30 during the last year. Here we go.....
  • murphette2
    murphette2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Its a great Idea!! I joined the Wellness Program at my work, They encourage employees to use the stairs instead of the elevator, Have healthy(sort of) potlucks, We get emails about health related topics, and there is an exercise bike in the conference room. It just started a couple of months ago