Starting 30DS...results please!

Options
I just started 30 day shred last night... wow! Great workout... would you guys mind sharing your results with me?? :) thanks!!!

Replies

• mummye27
    mummye27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi no results to show just wanted to wish you luck...I've ordered it off amazon so I'll be feeling the burn soon too good luck!!! xxx
    :flowerforyou:
  • mbryant22
    mbryant22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning after reading several posts on here about the great results. I work with a trainer 2 days a week, plus do elliptical 3 other days. I figured it wouldn't hurt to add this in since it's only 20 minutes. The first day of it was rough, but I did better than I thought I would. Good luck to you! I hope we both see results with it!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I started last night as well!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I only started about five days ago, and one inch is gone! I had a plateau for about two to three months.....Five days of this and I'm on the ball again. Couldn't recommend it more :D
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I did it about 2 months ago and lost about 21 inches all over.
    Though I didn't lose much weight.
    It's worth it, but it's gets really boring.
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Im hoping for the inches loss... not so much the weight.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Im on day 26 and im 4lbs and 9 inches down :)
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 3 today.

So far I've lost 1.6kgs (AF turned up yesterday) and 15cms. I only measure bust, waist, hips and thighs (together).

On Friday my weight was 80.1kgs, weighed today cause of starting level 3 and weight was 80.9kgs, so if AF hadn't of arrived weight loss prob would have been better . . . Although in saying that, I'm more interested in the final results in another 10 days :smile:
  • Cadence248
    Cadence248 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 inches off of each arm after only 8 days. I stopped at day 15, but i restarted and am at day 11. It is worth it in my opinion.
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I do 30DS but I don't stick to the program. I just do it when I need a quick 20 min workout. I really like it and have been doing it off and on for 3 months. I haven't tried level 3 yet, but I think I will soon. I;ve lost 19 pounds and 8 inches from my hips and waist alone, but like I said, I do lots of other workouts too.
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 14, I have lost 6lbs and 11 inches. It's a great workout. Even though at times it gets boring, it's well worth it in the end. Good luck!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of level 1.... my right knee hurts a little. My husband suggests I do 2 days on and 1 day off for a little while so I dont over do it and hurt myself....
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    let me see some results! :)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    let me see some results! :)

I posted some before and after pics, just from Level 1.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/780935-fatgirl-shredding

This is after 16 days; in that time I did 14 level 1 workouts. I only weigh-in once a month, and I didn't take measurements before starting level 1, so the only results I can share are the pictures.

I love the 30DS. It is SO worth is, and the results are FAST. Best of luck to you!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did it for 30 days in a row, learn't after that you were suppose to take rest days. lose ) weight. 1 inch off my waist, 2 off my hips, 2 off my lower belly, 1 of each thigh and 1 off my chest. That was my results the 1st time doing it. I since did the rin30 one full time and doing it my second time now. I also did 30ds again in aug . so each time i would say my results were consistent.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 20 and have lost more inches than weight. I haven't really measured my body per se but my clothes are telling me that my body is changing. My profile picture was taken after day 7, which is why I have a big smile on my face. To stop any boredom I simply mute the dvd then play some funky house and get on down.

All the best with it and enjoy yourself.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm firming up pretty good :). I finished day 5 of Level 2 yesterday, and take a break every 5 days for rest. Here's a picture of my back. I've only lost 10lbs since I started on MFP, and none since 30DS, but I'm already seeing nice results :) P.S. Level 2 sucks, be prepared, but it gets you soo strong.

I know it's not that big of a difference, but I think it's okay for only about 2 weeks

301_10151214103629086_1850599309_n.jpg
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Good results!

I am taking today as a rest day... my legs feel as though they are going to fall off! lol
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Well I decided to measure today just to see if there were any results.... Im only on day 4 and I have lost 2 inches in my waist and 1/4 in off each thigh... hips are the same... but WOOOHOOOO!!! :) Im a believer Jillian!! :)
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!