My story

Options
isn't a success story yet, but i have shed now 53lb.. with 47 to go. I am 6'1 started at 285 in May with the help of phentermine to start for 2 months, then off it in july and been doing it myself since. Yesterday i started a workout program, before the only real exercise i was getting was the stupid amount of walking i do from my car to campus. Ive started parking further and further away by choice instead of wasting gas looking for a parking place closer. now i walk up hill about 20 minutes, but soon it will be even further away since my friend is getting an apartment over in the campus area. So after the fit test i took yesterday it concluded that i am by far out of shape. which i already knew anyhow.. how are the before and now photos.. http://i50.tinypic.com/11t8im0.jpg THEN.... and NOW http://i50.tinypic.com/15e8jdy.jpg

(dont know how to add the photos properly)

Replies

• Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Getting into better physical condition happens faster than you think..so start slow and keep going.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation..you look fantastic! Keep it up!

7TbSZ.jpg

HBA50.jpg
  • larkei
    larkei Posts: 19
    Options
    Ah thank you for fixing the photos.. and everyone PLEASE excuse my messy messy bathroom hahah..
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • rachel3546
    Options
    congrats!
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and are doing great!!! I did the phentermine jumpstart as well....wouldnt do it again but it was what i needed to get my butt in gear for all the hard work i been putting in the last 5 months.

Keep it up!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    dont mention it..happy to help..sorry about bringing unnecessary attention to your bathroom lol :drinker:
  • larkei
    Options
    hahahah np!! i should have cleaned the damn mirror first.. will never forget again!! and thanks everyone.. it is so hard.. my kids and husband (pictured) get to eat whatever they want, and as most of yall *I* am the one that cooks it.. im on 1200 a day only, although once i put in my wieght on Monday MFP bumped me up to 1500.. im not sure if i should do the 1500 or stick to the 1200 that has been working for me.
  • becomingkateblog
    Options
    Is phentermine something you buy OTC or a prescription? What does it do for you?
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You remind me of Ariel!!!

You look great :) !!!! Way to go!!!
  • becomingkateblog
    Options
    It's not available in Maryland where I am..
  • larkei
    Options
    im sure there is something like it there hun just google.. i didnt have any side effects and it really kicked me off.. i lost 10 lb in the first week and was addicted to losing after that :) i only eat 1200 cals a day and drink nothing but water (and alcohol.. we all have our vices.) i cut salt and sugar and coffee the very first day.. and i use to drink 6+ cups of coffee.. i was horrible with fast food and sodas and snacks.. now i wouldnt let fast food touch my lips (less it is subway.. thank god for subway!)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you look great! Congrats to you!
  • larkei
    Options
    thanks! i have MFP to thank for alot of it, also my real life friends and my forum buddies (on a different non weight related forum) basicly i eat a high protein breakfast, lean cuisine for lunch, and different variations of salads for dinner. I dont drink anything but water unless it is alcohol. lol.. seems to work but im afraid there will come a time (if im not already in it) where the intake and little exercise i do wont cut it.. thats why i started that insanity workout.. and it sucks. it hurts. its hard as hell.. trying to stick with it but yea... i probably wont lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!