Just wanted to share my journey so far.

Options
I just wanted to tell everyone how happy I am so far with what I've achieved. I've put in so much work and it's been paying off! I always dreamed of buying really nice clothes that were from normal shops, rather than frumpy clothes that made me feel worse about myself. TODAY I went into my local shopping center to try and brave the clothes shops again. To my utter joy and surprise, I fitted into things! I bought some lovely clothes and I feel so happy! I'm finally starting to feel 'normal' if such a word applies. Anyway I just thought I'd let you all know what's i've been experiencing and my recent revelations.

Thanks for reading and remember WE CAN DO THIS! :)

Replies

• going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    yay good for you :)
  • mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful, congrats!!!!!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaw! That is so freakin awesome! I remember that feeling of no longer having to shop in the plus size store... It has been many years for me now, and sometimes I still forget that I can shop at the "regular" stores. :D

This is a great place, with many wonderful people. Best of luck on your journey!!!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Glad to hear you are enjoying the journey!
  • dmnj33
    dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !! Keep it up.

Together we can do this.
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JO! CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!:smile:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    This is great! Your hard work is paying off!
  • Heatherwood62
    Options
    Awesome. :-)
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's great....wishing you continued success!
  • patricktoobig
    Options
    well done mate! i really want to be able to fit into great clothes too. right now using a fitting room is a horrible experience, one day i hope to pick out something, try it on and feel amazing in it.
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I know how great it is to not have to shop at the Big n Fat stores anymore! And you have it right... it does take hard work, but so many people on this site have done it I can't help but believe that everyone can do it - if they just will.
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    well done mate! i really want to be able to fit into great clothes too. right now using a fitting room is a horrible experience, one day i hope to pick out something, try it on and feel amazing in it.

We will make it in no time! People will be throwing themselves at us! :P

Nahhh kidding but thanks for all the comments everyone! I just had to share this today! I've felt so proud of myself! :)
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yay!! :smile:
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing feeling! It's awesome to fit into smaller and smaller clothes as the weight goes. Congrats on your success so far!!
  • julianpoutram
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments! You guys are awesome! :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wonderful loss so far!!!! You are doing a fantastic job!!!!
  • meta71
    meta71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You really should be proud of your accomplishment. Hard work and perseverance is doing it for you. Congrats.
  • Tartanbell
    Options
    Well Done I hope to be able to do the same
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    I loved your post!! You're so right, wearing clothes that are frumpy does make us feel frumpy! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to shop for 'normal' clothes!
  • julianpoutram
    Options
    I loved your post!! You're so right, wearing clothes that are frumpy does make us feel frumpy! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to shop for 'normal' clothes!

Thanks! It really is a wonderful feeling, almost like a deep breath of new air. I can't describe it, but it is an abounding sense of achievement.