CANT HEAR AFTER RUNNING!?

Options
OUT RUNNING BY THE WATER AND ITS ONE DEGREE OUTSIDE.... I CAN'T HEAR A THING IN MY RIGHT EAR NOW LOL....THATS WHY I'M SHOUTING ..:laugh: .I THINK IT WAS FROM RUNNING AGAINST A REALLY STRONG BITTER WIND. MY EARS WERE RINGING WHEN I GOT IN ......THATS STOPPED BUT I'VE A BIT OF AN EARACHE NOW

Anyone have any ideas to stop this happening?

(Burnt 832 kcal so I'd say worth it hehe :smile: plus the entertainment of watching all the halloween costumes tonight out was fantastic)

Replies

• limico91
    limico91 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Was you listening to music?
    Sometimes if thats too loud it can cause temporary hearing loss. So I guess as well if the wind was that bad that could account for it. Try some funky ear muffs! :P
    Hope you get your hearing back soon!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    A hat?
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time - my dr. Says allergies. Drives me crazy!!!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Maybe your eardrum is frozen! haha. How do you feel once you thaw out?
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I bought a running headband for this reason (type it into ebay) im fine now :)
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sure... RUN ON THE BEACH!!!
    8128832073_e2e8aefa3f_z.jpg
    Some place WARM!

:heart: :tongue:
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I put earphones in my ears to stop the wind from doing that exact same thing to me. When it is really cold like you ran in today, I wear a thin ear muff over them as well.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I went running outside today in 31 degree weather, and I was ok after.

Just make sure your headphones aren't too loud and that you have a good hat or headband.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ear muffs work really well, and earphones stop wind getting into your ears. I get really bad earache if my ears get too cold or catch too much wind so I swear by earmuffs personally x
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Headband that goes over your ears, hat, any crazy headwear you would normally wear to keep your ears warm. I even have a neoprene headband for on my bike to keep wind out.
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I can hear again :happy:

lol

Loving the ideas!!!!! Thank you everyone!!! :heart:

I'm so silly, I never even thought of a hat or a headband or earmuffs!!! I was wearing earphones thankfully, I can't imagine how bad it'd be if I wasnt :noway: I'm going shopping for all of these things tm YAY

Lol @Rob bahahaha can you can really see me prancing around the rocky beaches here in a bikini in -1 degrees lol it wouldn't just be my ears hurting lol