LADIES: Sports Bra Suggestions?

Options
2»

Replies

• PattyC64
    PattyC64 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm also 34D and got a Champion double dry (1602) at Modells. It's the best sports bra I ever had, and I just bought a second one. It hooks in the back, so it isn't a racer back. I jog and have been doing a lot of jumping with Insanity. I used to double up on bras, but I don't have to with this one.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    FYI.... Check Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, etc. I've found most of my workout clothes there and they are usually a great price. I have found that each store is different, just dependent on location (i.e. - the Marshalls 10 miles from my house doesn't have a great workout selection, but the Marshalls 20 miles away always has the Nike sports bras I like). So, you might have to do a little searching, but to me it's well worth saving the money on quality gear. :happy:

And, LMAO Walt.... I know a couple guys that wear them. I do not judge... ;)
  • PattyC64
    PattyC64 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had to look up Enell because I never heard of them. There's some serious support!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Glory Be bra from Athleta. Not cheap ($56) but I LOVE mine. I have a few Champion, but I consistently go to the Glory Be. BTW - I'm 34DD
  • scrapfrfun
    Options
    I'm a 34D as well and I've found the best sports bra ever!

I can't wear a Y-back bra because it hits a nerve and, let's face it, the "girls" are too heavy to put weight there. So I found a U-back bra with clasps in the back that not only supports brilliantly but is so comfortable that I forget it's there.

It is the "Champion Double Dry®+ Spot Comfort® Full-Support Sports Bra". Here's the link: http://bit.ly/TKA1fo

Hope that helps!

I have this one too!! Best bra EVER and I wear a 42DD......before I had to get 2 and double wear them because it wasn't enough support. This one provides great support for the girls and even keeps me dry, it is wet when I take it off but that shows it's wicking everything away from me. I highly recommend it and will be getting another for myself as soon as someone decides they want to give me a job :)
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    sports bras hurt my back :(
  • lisamariebennett
    lisamariebennett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Juno by Moving Comfort. I run and do Jazzercise with 38Ds and it is the BEST bra I have ever worn. Hard to get on, but the girls don't move once it's on, and I don't feel "bound".