Melt In Yo' Mouth BlueBerry Muffin

Options
ravenrxx
ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
357hmk9.jpg
fnwk8p.jpg
5mwpvt.jpg

Directions!

( ALL INGREDIENTS NEED TO BE IN THE CUP! )

1. Get a nice sized (large) tea/coffee cup
2. Get 1 egg and crack it (NO SHELL) And it'll be in the coffee/tea cup.
3. Add some oats! I use "Quaker Old Fashioned Oats" 2-3 TBSPs Will do the trick.
4. Add some blueberries! I just take a random amount. I love blueberries so I use aprox. 12 or so.
5. Add a artificial sweetener, In moderation! You can use sugar if you want as well. I use Splenda, 2-3 Tsps is the perfect amount!
6. MIX IT ALL TOGETHER! If it seems like their's not enough liquid, Add a little water! I find myself doing this like all the time! :)
7. Put the cup in the microwave for 2 minutes & 30 secs. (Put a napkin over the cup, Just in case it explodes)
8. Get a plate, And flip the cup outside down so your blueberry muffin can come out, You might need to use a spoon to help it come out.
9. YOUR ALL DONE! =) ENJOY! It tastes AMAZING! Enjoy your HEALTHY blueberry muffin =D!

Replies

• lmgoodall
    Options
    Sounds and looks scrumptious. What is the nutritional information on that? Will definitely be trying this. Thanks for sharing.
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    Sounds and looks scrumptious. What is the nutritional information on that? Will definitely be trying this. Thanks for sharing.

It is! =) & No problem. It depends on what oats you use, what egg you use, & blueberries! =) So I couldn't really give you exact numbers. You could try using egg whites instead of an actual egg to use lower calories, & It taste the same to me using egg whites.
    If I used egg whites it would of been like 110 calories. Using an reg. egg it was aprox. 200 calories.
  • AndreaL0918
    AndreaL0918 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump, looks good and very easy!!! Have you used frozen blueberries?
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    bump, looks good and very easy!!! Have you used frozen blueberries?

So easy!! =) & No, I haven't used frozen blueberries, Good idea though! I'm sure it'd taste wonderful!=)
  • fatt_boyy_slimm
    Options
    Thanks.....but I'm gonna have to pass. Doesn't look ....edible.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    Thanks. Dont knock it before ya try it!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Awesome Thank you for sharing :):) Yummy :)